Dynadot

I Use This Tool...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I love learning about online tools out there.

What do you use?

I'll start with these...

Namepros.com
Domaining.com
Namebio.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Check Snovio tool to get new clients and partners. Email scrapping tool and verifier, I use it everyday in my work.

•••
For outbound marketing Estibot Lead Generator is dope

•••
What I use the most - MUST take the time to learn how to work the filters

Then daily I just search my saved parameters, easy as pie.

Here's some great videos how to use Expired Domains : smile :

Any chance that you (or anyone else) have a copy of these videos? That site is down.

Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
any keyword generated free tool or some ides or how to mash two words and generate a good name?
and how to follow up?

Last edited:
•••
Nice thread, with great informations ..been looking for such thread. Thanks to @Silentptnr and all that contributed.

•••
Namepros
Namebio
Dnpric
Namedroppers
Domaining
Domainero
DNJournal

•••
•••
Nice collections here.

Thank you OP and all contributors here

•••
Try FlameDomain.com
Thanks, but... no thanks! Not desperate enough to use a third party hosted service to brainstorm my domain ideas :xf.wink:

I'll make one if I have to, but would prefer to start with a ready made PHP script. One with a DB backend, to mix and mash words, from up to 3 different lists, into potential domain names...

Last edited:
•••
The who-is lookup is IMO the most important domaining tool. My go-to for who-is lookups is actually Dynadot. Its just so fast and easy to use, and its right there at my registrar of choice.

and 2nd is a good api, which kudos goes out to Dynadot and also Namesilo.

Last edited:
•••
The who-is lookup is IMO the most important domaining tool. My go-to for who-is lookups is actually Dynadot. Its just so fast and easy to use, and its right there at my registrar of choice.

and 2nd is a good api, which kudos goes out to Dynadot and also Namesilo.
For me, on mobile, Dynadot. On desktop, Namesilo. Namesilo logs the queries so I can see what I've searched without adding to cart. And its fast.

•••
•••
heh usernamex so you work pretty same like me ;p

•••
NamePros
DNAcademy
Domaining.com
Namebio
ExpiredDomains/net
ZFBot
ZoomInfo
CrunchBase
Trademark247
DomainIQ
TldList
GoogleTranslate
DomainTools
USPTO/gov
DN Journal
GDAuctions
Namejet
Flippa
Bido
GoogleTrends
DomainSherpa
Followup.cc
Nasdaq.com
Leandomainsearch.com
estibot
clearbit
kwfinder
linkedin

•••
any one can tell free email tracking tool and how to follow up and end user finder

•••
any one can tell free email tracking tool and how to follow up and end user finder

I've used RocketBolt for some time now. There is a free version and it suits my needs, perhaps yours too. It has been pretty good.
RocketBolt provides real-time feeds to easily visualize lead activity, giving sales people the strategic advantage they need to quickly identify valuable sales ...

•••
Just found this one - keyword combo tool

http://kombinator.org

Use find a replace spaces on your spreadsheet and voila!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back