IT.COM

I Use This Tool...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I love learning about online tools out there.

What do you use?

I'll start with these...

Namepros.com
Domaining.com
Namebio.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Nice list of tools. Need to check them out as I have been out the loop for a while.

•••
•••
I want to download the expired domain list,where can download?and I want kown where can book the pre delete domain ?

•••
expireddomains.net (to download the lists)

freshdrop.com (feeds include dynadot, godaddy, namejet, snapnames, name, pool, pheenix, fabulous), dropcatch + others

I suggest you checkout the tools mentioned in this thread already, try them out, learn the different features

To me, your questions are peculiar, wouldn't expect someone new to domaining to be asking about downloading expired domain list, backordering services, bulk searches. If you do not mind me asking, when did you start domaining?

For example, from page 1 of this thread

===

namepros
dnjournal
namebio
dnprices
gd auctions
namejet
snapnames
namecatch
expireddomains
justdropped
sedo
adwords keyword planner
google insights
google trends
domainsherpa
nameboy
makewords
bustaname
seomoz
majesticseo
spyfu
ahrefs
hubspot
hootsuite
buzzstream
ifttt
zapier

===

Here are the ones I use on a regular basis, at least the ones I can remember right now.

Not listed in order of importance, just listed as I think of them.

NamePros (Of Course!)
G-whois
Domaining/com
InternetArchive
Namebio
ExpiredDomains/net
MailTester
ZFBot
Ahrefs
InfoZoom
ZoomInfo
CrunchBase
TMDN.org
DPMA.de
IPO.gov.uk
DomainIQ
EmailFormat
TldList
GoogleTranslate
DomainTools
USPTO/gov
DN Journal
GDAuctions
Namejet
Snapnames
Dropcatch
GoogleTrends
DomainSherpa
Spyfu

====

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your help. I just stated to do this in the English domain. I’m a Chinese person,so not familiar with English that I need to quote,I hope you don’t mind my trouble question and continue to help me the peculiar

•••
expireddomains.net (to download the lists)

freshdrop.com (feeds include dynadot, godaddy, namejet, snapnames, name, pool, pheenix, fabulous), dropcatch + others

I suggest you checkout the tools mentioned in this thread already, try them out, learn the different features

To me, your questions are peculiar, wouldn't expect someone new to domaining to be asking about downloading expired domain list, backordering services, bulk searches. If you do not mind me asking, when did you start domaining?

For example, from page 1 of this thread

===

===

====
I have try to find a list download but i can’t find that,I’m so stupid and I will try it again,because it’s hard work can be better

•••
A couple of tools many of us use on a daily basis domaining, but missing from this thread :xf.grin:

- MS Word or OpenOffice equivalent

- MS Excel or OpenOffice equivalent

Last edited:
•••
A couple of tools many of us use on a daily basis domaining, but missing from this thread :xf.grin:

If you don’t mind,can you tell me how to use office in domain?

•••

Give me a example or a reference,thanks

•••
When I used it, I used them to keep records of my domains/expiry dates etc!

•••
- MS Word for: (1) copywriting your outbound sales pitch and (2) mailmerge / printing letters, labels, faxes

- MS Excel to manage: (1) your domain portfolio and (2) potential buyer contacts to use with mailmerge

Dislaimer: I prefer their OpenOffice equivalents (y)

Last edited:
•••
Dnjournal.com
Namebio
Namepros
Whois. Com
GD auctions
Flippa
Social media
Dnpric.es
4cn app

(that thing between me ears)
For ideas

Estibot.com occasionally
4cn?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
very helpful.
thanks to all of you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
It would be good if we had a good person posting on how and when to use which tool for a newbie.

•••
•••
DHG - Good for filtering out domains
DomDetailer - If you're Into checking metrics, this Is a must! Running hundreds of thousands of metric checks a month would be EXTREMELY expensive If done using services API subscriptions Individually.
Scrapebox - Used for years, not only for domains.
Ahrefs - Best tool for checking out background IMO.
Moz - Meh, but I keep my subscription.
Mondovo - Great keyword research tool.

I'm an SEO with a dash of domaining though.

•••
Started putting some of these sites on a lander at Domlinks.com.

I'll update periodically probably but it was just a bit of fun learning how to use website builders.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back