Dynadot

Domain price tracking tool

NameSilo
Watch

ivbran

Established Member
Impact
Hey there,

Wanted to ask how do you track domain price change of a single (or more) domains at different marketplaces? Do you use some tool?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good question. I have never seen anything like this . Like Camel Camel Camel for domains 😬

•••
•••
•••
I was asking about domains price, not extensions
Ahhhh right my bad. I've never heard of a tool like that. Im sure there are tools that alert you to a change in a domains status but to track a price change in marketplaces you'd probably have to write a program using the sites API (although I know nothing about that). If you find one let me know.

•••
Ahhhh right my bad. I've never heard of a tool like that. Im sure there are tools that alert you to a change in a domains status but to track a price change in marketplaces you'd probably have to write a program using the sites API (although I know nothing about that). If you find one let me know.

Hey, thanks for your reply. Out of curiosity, mind to share do you already track or follow domain price change yourself (manually)?

•••
Hey, thanks for your reply. Out of curiosity, mind to share do you already track or follow domain price change yourself (manually)?
I only buy names that are at auction (and even then very rarely).

Some marketplaces like Sedo will allow you to watch/wishlist/favourite a name. It might be worth looking into these services as "watching" a name might mean they alert you when the price changes.

•••
namebio.com has a record of sales.

•••
Wanted to ask how do you track domain price change of a single (or more) domains at different marketplaces? Do you use some tool?

Interesting question and a bit timely for me...this is the time of year I start looking back over past activity (visits, searches, clicks, etc) on my names and adjust pricing as needed. I have noticed that on some of the more desirable names, that when a change is made, it seems the traffic increases slightly and quickly.

I was wondering is someone has them monitored somehow as it is against the odds it is a random happening.

•••
•••
Interesting question and a bit timely for me...this is the time of year I start looking back over past activity (visits, searches, clicks, etc) on my names and adjust pricing as needed. I have noticed that on some of the more desirable names, that when a change is made, it seems the traffic increases slightly and quickly.

I was wondering is someone has them monitored somehow as it is against the odds it is a random happening.

I am interested in tool to monitor price change of domains that I do not own -> domains that I am interested to buy. Many domain owners tend to reduce price overtime and i am willing to be alerted when they do that, so that i can buy at better price.

Last edited:
•••
I am interested in tool to monitor price change of domains that I do not own -> domains that I am interested to buy. Many domain owners tend to reduce price overtime and i am willing to be alerted when they do that, so that i can buy at better price.

I also would like to have that ability...to keep up with mine and for the reason you say. My theory is someone has developed/written code to do that since it seems some of my names are being followed by someone on a regular basis...hope they are members here and share the program!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back