NameSilo

I think I maybe a bit late on the greetings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jamie white

Domainafy.ComRestricted (Market)
Impact
Hey, Jamie here - I been here a few months, and for some strange reason just now seen this section of the forum. But, just wanted to to greet everyone.

Welcome to NamePros New People, This site is awesome, You will meet new people and very knowledgeable domainers. Also, Epik staff is here so - that makes it 10Xs more awesome.

Happy Domaining

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I'm from a small town in North Carolina. I did a lot of wood work before i started domaining, so that was my interest before domain. But, i actually owned a good online business called Randomfied - and Alanas Little Gift Shop, and it turned out i was to short tempered to deal with people in person, So i was on Facebook one night and seen a group called Domain Name Market Place "Buying & Selling" so i posted Randomfied and 20 minutes later someone sent me a offer for 800$. And the story continues lol.

Welcome fellow North Carolinian! Best wishes for lots AND speedy sales!

•••
Welcome fellow North Carolinian! Best wishes for lots AND speedy sales!

Than You, First Person i have seen from NC since i been here, glad to see that i am not the only one.

Best Of Luck.

•••
Than You, First Person i have seen from NC since i been here, glad to see that i am not the only one.

Best Of Luck.

I believe that there are some others on here...

I was really looking forward to going to Asheville to Rick Schwartz' domain meetup in August, hoping to meet some folks. Missed it last year due to medical issues..

Hopefully this virus thing calms down and the meetup would be back on.

•••
I probably won't make it - i'm way in Johnston County - Use to live in Bryson City.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back