Dynadot

discuss I sold stik.com for $75k ama

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

McJilton

Established Member
Impact
Here to help, here to learn and here to teach.

Ask any questions you may have, thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Do you contact potential buyers and sellers by phone or email?

Yes, text messages, voicemails, social media, and physical mail. I will sometimes track down an executives family members as a last ditch effort even to get in touch

•••
Yes this is great proof, one of the most important part of domain transactions is Escrow, sadly they not serve users from my and some other countries, maybe this is one of the reasons why I not sold any domain, need to implement Escrow to make it work and have end user trust.
Thank you!
You never sold a domain but you have 700 posts on this forum? I sold many domains and only once used Escrow, so I am sure this is not your main problem.

•••
Here to help, here to learn and here to teach.

Ask any questions you may have, thanks.
Please help me in selling domains I don't know where to go how to start kindly solve my problem thanks

•••
I don't care about impressing or convincing anyone including you. It won't do me any good.

Just telling that you're doing something wrong if you couldn't sell even a single domain since 3 years.
Yes, the reason for not selling any domain is that I must reveal what governments are hiding then I will sell those domains, but afraid that NATO with fake Putin will bomb Moldova and I will not have time to do it.

•••
So apparently this thread has ruffled feathers. I’d like to state that I am here to offer any advice that I can, advice that seems to disturb some people :)

Ask away!

Remember the answer is always no unless you ask! :)

•••
You need professional support.
I would chat further but better to keep this thread related on topic in respect to the thread starter.
P.s. i did not see your evidence of 6 fig sales, I can show you evidence of my no sales if you want.

•••
😘😘😘😘😘 guess a crate with priceless art from a living master is worth nothing

Bunch of jealous people here I love it!
Who's the living master?

•••
I will not state his name as STIK is an anonymous artist.
Tell STIK, I like STIK, more than Banksy.
But Art isnt my field; (tho domains are like art ;)
You shared a lot; those who downvoted you; are jealous of your success; and probably have grim outlook on life. This is my favorite niche; i own 50 LLLL.com true liquids; 476,976 all taken; $100+ any llll; but bet yours some of the best. Thanks for sharing; dont let the haters deter u; the only post that deserved a downvote is just one imo; “i bought domain for $34k“ most arent industry vets like @bmugford and wouldnt know how to discover domain despite the specific price and sales platform, disclosed.

Dont let haters deter; i’ll neutralize all downvotes i can.

Post here more often; i like your positivity!

Last edited:
•••
I have only 3 years and my domains need to mature else this whole industry is a fairy tale

Six months after starting the domain business, I made my first 6-figure sale. I'm not a fairy and this is not a tale.

For bank obstacle, you can open an account on wise.com and then transfer the money to your local bank account.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I will sometimes track down an executives family members as a last ditch effort even to get in touch

If they don't buy your domain name, are you thinking of hiring a hitman and sniping their family members?

•••
Wonderful! You're risk-taking capability has surely rewarded you.
Just one query, when you were paying for the instalments, did it ever cross your mind - "what if you get all low ball offers or how long would you keep the domain with you". I mean, did you have any insight for this?

Great question, when I do the installments I intend on holding for ten years with a hope for a quick flip. One concern I have is committing to years long installments with ww3 on the brink, for example a potential scenario committing to a 100k domain getting it halfway paid off and it’s not even worth the remaining half owed, at market rate etc.

Last edited:
•••
Do you want to share what the premium LLLL.com is that you won tonight for 33k?

It will be posted about on short names and here I’m sure, not posting it because I likely have it sold already, not trying to be rude.

Thanks

•••
Your words are not backed by evidence, so if you want to impress me or others then backup what you say about 6fig sales.
I don't care about impressing or convincing anyone including you. It won't do me any good.

Just telling that you're doing something wrong if you couldn't sell even a single domain since 3 years.

•••
Yes, the reason for not selling any domain is that I must reveal what governments are hiding then I will sell those domains, but afraid that NATO with fake Putin will bomb Moldova and I will not have time to do it.

You need professional support.

•••
😘😘😘😘😘 guess a crate with priceless art from a living master is worth nothing

Bunch of jealous people here I love it!

Attachments

• F97B24C8-CD74-4D67-8F4D-90FB1981A4CF.jpeg
    F97B24C8-CD74-4D67-8F4D-90FB1981A4CF.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 2CF94527-163D-43B6-94E0-EA2EC9C260D7.jpeg
    2CF94527-163D-43B6-94E0-EA2EC9C260D7.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 66
•••
You’re right, I should have said 100, the sketch really makes the set of 6 pieces valuable.

Thanks

•••
Also working on a deal to buy a domain for 1.7m with six figures down. But will post about that when I’ve developed the site and moved forward more

Last edited:
•••
To everyone downvoting my comments you should know I won a very premium LLLL tonight for $33k. :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back