Dynadot

domains Mike Mann already closed over $75K in sales this Feb

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Mike Mann's journey through the digital landscape reads like a saga of success, marked by his unparalleled expertise in the domain industry. With a track record that boasts of founding the multi-million dollar BuyDomains, which later sold for a whopping $80 million, and the establishment of DomainMarket.com, Mann has solidified his status as a visionary in the realm of online real estate.

Read what Mike has sold this month already... -

https://robbiesblog.com/mike-mann-already-closed-over-75k-in-sales-this-feb/13030

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Like i say...only some people sell
😉

•••
Like you said in the article -

"Yet, behind the glitz and glamour of high-value sales lies the economic reality of managing large domain portfolios. Renewal fees and acquisition costs demand strategic sales to ensure profitability. While headline-grabbing sales like MetalBase.com are celebrated, countless other domains patiently wait for their perfect match—a stark reminder of the inherent risk-reward equation that characterizes this investment arena."

It's a numbers game.

There are also several million dollars a year in renewals to cover.

When you have a massive portfolio you are going to make some high dollar sales.

I assume only selective sales are being reported, and there are many more "ordinary" sales.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Like you said in the article -

"Yet, behind the glitz and glamour of high-value sales lies the economic reality of managing large domain portfolios. Renewal fees and acquisition costs demand strategic sales to ensure profitability. While headline-grabbing sales like MetalBase.com are celebrated, countless other domains patiently wait for their perfect match—a stark reminder of the inherent risk-reward equation that characterizes this investment arena."

It's a numbers game.

There are also several million dollars a year in renewals to cover.

When you have a massive portfolio you are going to make some high dollar sales.

I assume only selective sales are being reported, and there are many more "ordinary" sales.

Brad

yeah, assuming his portfolio is now around 250k names, 75k$ will cover only 1/3 of the renewal bill for the month. He does report selectively.

Factoring in his aggressive pricing for lots of names (which results in way lower STR), general quality of the names, landers and other aspects, I'd estimate his monthly sales to be in $350k-500k range.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back