Domain Empire

I need some girl advice...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all..

I like this girl that's in my English class - her name is Whitley. She's pretty, smart, talented.

I just have about a 3 minute opportunity each day to converse with her. Any ideas on topics...? Suggestions?

Thanks,.... please excuse my n00biness but I'm not very good at socializing.

-Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
heh, you got problems to?dont know what to say?join the club, i have the same problem lol

•••
Compliment her...

And after that, ask her what she likes to do for fun i guess...

And pretty much talk about what she wants, try to be friends with her first before you actually try and ask her out if you dont know her well, and then ask her out

Cody

•••
Ha, commes, like peas in a pod.

Thanks axilant I'll try that :)

•••
Umm, does she have good looking eyes? If so say "Wow I have never noticed how gorgeous your eyes were before." or something to that effect. That always gets them for me. :P

•••
:lol: No thanks VDHG :) Not yet ;)

•••
Don't try and make it a big thing, try and be relaxed and calm around her - but not cocky, most girls don't like boys who are cocky and arrogant. Chill out, try and become her friend before making any moves and then you'll find out if you actualy like her or not ;)

Just talk about whatever seems to drop into conversation, try to find out what she likes, what she enjoys doing etc. As I say, don't purposely try and make things happen, if it's really right, thing's should just go nice and smoothly.

Look at her reactions and then you'll see if she really likes you "in that way" and, if you think she does, then ask her out :)

But heck, what do I know - I don't even have a girlfriend ;)

•••
The old trick:
"Hey, do you wanna go cinema tommrow night?"

•••
true.

do some some psychology.

try to get her name, try to understand her as if you are wanting to learn more bout english when you first started learning. ask. don't be afraid. show your feeling.

and for more info on how to get a girl, you got to pay me tuition fee. hahaa. no jk. so yea, goodluck

•••
Take it slow.

Women HATE to be rushed into things.

•••
true.

i just didn't mention the time frame yet.

i answer it slowly
ahha.

•••
•••
Hey hows it going?

You: Its going cool! Then: (if she likes class) I'm liking this course this month what about you? (if she dosent) This sucks! I wish we could just go to the beach instead!

Start you off :)

•••
Thanks but she wouldn't ask me in the first place, I'm actually getting the impression she think's I'm kind of wierd. back off or no change?

•••
don't back off, you gotta keep trying, and hope that theres a school dance soon lol

•••
Homecoming was just two weeks ago :( I saw her there and said Hi. She didn't have a date :p So I feel bad for not talking to her more... but there's no dances soon.

•••
=(

She said hai! Its a start!

•••
Joseph said:
=(

She said hai! Its a start!
yeah it's a start, but why didnt you just dance with her?she had no date so it wouldnt have mattered, at dances you just dance with who ever, so that was your chance!

on the side note, one of my school dances was yesterday, so i got to dance with the girl i like, the only problem is, she likes my best friend:(but at least he doesnt know it

•••
i hate the dispute when your love is pitted against your best friends.

so what you choose ? love or friendship ?

•••
rome2ng said:
i hate the dispute when your love is pitted against your best friends.

so what you choose ? love or friendship ?
well my best friend doesnt know that he likes her, so i dont gotta make that decision yet, but i dont think that ill choose love as friendship is more important

•••
Well today I really got the impression she was annoyed by me - I think she probably caught on that I like her but she didn't even look at me today when I asked her opinion on the book Eragon.

•••
compuXP said:
Well today I really got the impression she was annoyed by me - I think she probably caught on that I like her but she didn't even look at me today when I asked her opinion on the book Eragon.

THANK YOU!!! I WAS WAITING FOR THIS
When it comes to girks, they get annoyed by me, I think its a common problem for guys when trying to hook up. Yall older guys, how do u deal with it?

Tip: NEVER EVER EVER let your friend-pretend female to hook you up with someone, in 99.9% it NEVER WORKS OUT!!!

•••
huh ?

i don't under vip-ip

what friend pretend ?

you mean to stir jealously in that girl ?

•••
rome2ng said:
huh ?

i don't under vip-ip

what friend pretend ?

No, no, no.... I mean like before trying to make a girl your gf, say her name is Jessica, you try to make friends with her. Occasionally, you meet others whom you might not like a lot, like you do the other girl. Say, you meet with Katie and she says something like "Want me to hook you up with Jessica?" so now Katie, somewhat your friend, somawhat Jessica's friend, try to hook the two of you up.

That's what I meant :) Never ever works out even though sounds good in theory.

•••
vip-ip said:
rome2ng said:
huh ?

i don't under vip-ip

what friend pretend ?

No, no, no.... I mean like before trying to make a girl your gf, say her name is Jessica, you try to make friends with her. Occasionally, you meet others whom you might not like a lot, like you do the other girl. Say, you meet with Katie and she says something like "Want me to hook you up with Jessica?" so now Katie, somewhat your friend, somawhat Jessica's friend, try to hook the two of you up.

That's what I meant :) Never ever works out even though sounds good in theory.
i happen to be best friends with the girl i like's best friend and she is *trying* to hook us up, and we were best friends b4 i started liking the girl, its not going to well right now though, but at least she got the girl to dance with me, otherwise i would have bin turned down, so its a start lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back