Domain Empire

I need some girl advice...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all..

I like this girl that's in my English class - her name is Whitley. She's pretty, smart, talented.

I just have about a 3 minute opportunity each day to converse with her. Any ideas on topics...? Suggestions?

Thanks,.... please excuse my n00biness but I'm not very good at socializing.

-Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
commes said:
i happen to be best friends with the girl i like's best friend and she is *trying* to hook us up, and we were best friends b4 i started liking the girl, its not going to well right now though, but at least she got the girl to dance with me, otherwise i would have bin turned down, so its a start lol
My advice, thank her and dont ask her to hook you up anymore, or the one you like'll get annoyed fast.

•••
vip-ip said:
My advice, thank her and dont ask her to hook you up anymore, or the one you like'll get annoyed fast.
eh, doesnt matter all i want is for the girl i like to be happy, with me or not

•••
seems like we are all losers here.. *bummer....

ANyways, just tell her the truth.. I dont have that problem, as Im the starting varsity quaterback = truth

•••
"Ay Girl You Make My Whistle Blow"

ok, for the serious Idea, try to let on that you liekt o spend time with her, but don't, then if she wants to spend time with you, you sparked something, then follow your feelings.

I go to an all boys boarding school, what do I know?

•••
"I go to an all boys boarding school, what do I know?"

you probably sure know how to work the magic on other boys... heh just kidding bro.

But hope stuff works out with you and whitney

•••
i go to an all boys school, saves a hell of alot of time when it comes to chatting up girls between your english and maths classes! :)
but u get called gay alot, whether you've done anything or not... which is irritating... so the insult in a mixed school is:..

"hey you! You straight!"

and you'd be like:

"Err... was that meant to be an insult?"

sigh... you give up on british schools!

•••
"ay whats poppin mami"

seriously, your asking a domain forum.... chances are 100% of us are nerds

•••
Lol you're right, I'm sure we're all a bit nerdy/geeky. Then again, most the girls I like are nerdy/geeky in SOME way.

*Breaks out in song* "Everybody's just a liitttle.... NERDY! ............ INSIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE....."

:p

•••
psionictek said:
"ay whats poppin mami"

seriously, your asking a domain forum.... chances are 100% of us are nerds

Funny you should say that, I've never been called a nerd in my life, and I have more of a social life than 95% in people in my year ;)

Personally, I see being skilled at something an attribute, not being a "nerd", but then again I don't particularly like labels...

"Merry Nerdmas, Everrrrryyyyoooonnneee"

•••
hows it going?

are you any closer?

im working my way up to askin a girl out, i like her a lot, she like me (ot sure how much though), we flirt with each other quite abit so thats a goods thing. Any day soon i hope...

•••
Congrats :tu:

No, not any closer :( Farther away... I just got a new seat in class (as did everyone) and she sits over by the horizon now...

•••
compuXP said:
Congrats :tu:

No, not any closer :( Farther away... I just got a new seat in class (as did everyone) and she sits over by the horizon now...

If she has MSN or you have her phone number, wait till Xmas and say something, then if she doesnt like ya, youve got 2 weeks to get over it ;)

•••
Me thinkles Sabres' idea is good. But if you dont have her MSN or Mobile No. Get to know her friends a bit (You wont be so embarressed if you do that). Get their MSN or Mob, Then go from there to get Whitleys' MSN or Mob No.

If that doesnt work... Then day before the next holidays (Or Weekend) - Go all out my friend, face to face. :)

Its always best to get things off your chest, imagine how you'll feel if she gets a guy and you never got to tell her how you feel?

Go for it, whist you have the chance. And remember, its not the end of the world if she doesnt feel the same way. :)

You've always got NamePros. ;)

Ta-ra.

Flubber

•••
Good point, I guess I should just ask her, but this is in an honors class where people don't really "flirt", ya know what I mean, be a bit conspicuous.

•••
if you cant really do that in class then wait till break/lunch/ hometime, if you see her on the way home or after/before school then as her then!

•••
Theres one girl that I like, seems real nice and pretty. Though I know im too much of a wimp to say anything and not knowing if she has a BF or not. Too bad we didnt sit near each other >< And the semester is ending.

Though with school/design, Im very busy but I dont know

Oh well - Maybe someday =D (though thats what I always say..)

Stevo

•••
sigh

guys need girls. and girls dun need guys.

i hate their independance. sigh. maybe i will wait till uni. haiz. haha

•••
Actually you have a good point, rome2ng! Great.... rep + even :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back