NameSilo

I Need Help With Registering Bulk Domain Names

Labeled as advice in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion started by EASYPICKINGS, Jan 15, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. EASYPICKINGS

EASYPICKINGS Restricted (Market)

Hello,

I used NetworkSolutions to secure 80+ .COM's for $1 each. I did this by signing out, and proceeding as a guest with this link that made each name $1 for the first year, than signing into my account for the checkout. Right now, you cannot do this because 2 weeks ago they removed that link I was using, and they no longer offer that promotion. How weird is that. They raised their prices, and I feel like it was because I was using it to get my entire portfolio for $1 each. I want to know if their is another site I can use to buy bulk domain names for around that price. I don't want to pay $5-$35 per domain name, I am willing to pay very cheap the first year, even if it means paying a lot next year. Does anyone know of a method to buy bulk domain names all at once for a good price, or individually for very cheap? Thanks, would greatly appreciate your take on this.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. EASYPICKINGS

3. wizard

wizard Domain Wizard PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Simple answer no your only really allowed 5 domains at $1 thats why they will block you or take away your domains and refund you I don't think you will find anywhere else to get $1 domains...

4. EASYPICKINGS

They didn’t take them away and refund me yet lol... but they actually removed that promotion I tried from a different computer already it’s gone.

5. BoomingNames.com

BoomingNames.com Established Member

Luck you got it when it really mattered. I use NameSilo for $7 when they run a promotion.

Stay Blessed!

6. ecomslice

ecomslice Restricted (Chatroom)

Had same as you. Recieved email one night. All closed. All refunded. I find it hard to believe your not aware it was a old promo your using a hidden link for. And was only for 5.

7. EASYPICKINGS

Hey just want to clarify.. I got 105 names for $1 each using that link.. your saying at any moment they can take all the names, and I cant re-secure them in time before someone else takes them? No warning? Should I inquire, and make sure I get a verbal statement that this wont happen to me, and I get to keep my names.. because honestly.. im going to be paying full next year on each of them.. so I dont see why they would cancel it with only 8 months left or so before I have to pay full..

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice