So I bought a domain last year November during m//i//m//a//s//t//u//d//i//o. King Listed it for sale in top marketplace with dan.com as it's main lander. I realised after a while the domain starts getting views and clicks for the Netherlands. July this year I got an offer $2500(initial offer) for the domain from a guy in Netherlands (dan.com says he company's name is an exact match to my domain). Truth be told I didn't know the value of that name infact I've tried outbound to sell for $145 with no response. I accepted the $2500 and buyer disappeared (I didn't counter). Details dropped by buyer were not correct so I could not follow up. AUGUST I get another offer from product development/marketing manager of a company from Netherlands with a company name + emd combo of my domain (i.e ossur + emd). I countered with $3500 and they replied immediately that $1500 is the best they could do for a product they were about to lunch and my domain is an EMD of the product with transaction to be completed immediately if I accepted. I needed the cash flow and this would have been my first $xxxx sale so I accepted. Unfortunately, network was bad as my accepted offer wasn't showing on my Dan.com offer page so I tried clicking three more times with no result only for the buyer to send a message again that he is not comfortable with the transaction as it appears a bit keeps sending the same message over and over again (apparently my accepted offer was been submitted over and over again without it reflecting on the page) and he said he can't continue with the transaction except if Dan's support guarantees the transaction of which they had closed by that time (8pm GMT+1). He said it's either I proceed with escrow or GoDaddy to complete the transaction. I didn't feel it was right since the whole process started with Dan but buyer walked away. SEPTEMBER Another offer from a company from Netherlands this time around the co-founder/CFO of the company (assets management company) tries to buy the domain for $2500 on Dan but had payment issue so he sent a message that he would pay $2500 and I should let him know if his offer has been accepted as he can't seem to pay as Dan keeps declining his card. He said if he can't proceed he would simply get the cctld .nl for the said domain. I noticed the .nl was available so I bought it. Buyer went quiet again. I got pissed off and changed the nameservers to sedo with a bin of $5000 and three days later it sold. I was damn happy and was feeling proud of my self. Sedo sent a mail that buyer paid via wire transfer and when the money hits their account after 5 business day they would let know so we can proceed. I waited, waited, waited, waited....... No response, so I contacted sedo and they said they sent a message to the buyer and buyer reconfirmed it was done via wire transfer. After a month of waiting I cancelled transaction as buyer didn't respond to them again. Details was provided and it was another buyer from Netherlands- a different company. NOVEMBER After the sedo sale disappointment (lucky I didn't go on a buying spree thinking $4500 payout was going to hit my account except an expired name which I won on sedo and didn't pay for it since my name was not paid for $69) I changed the nameserver to Dan again and last Friday I got another offer from a start up from Netherlands with an offer of $1500 and the best they could do is $2500 however as previous buyers they were not comfortable with Dan's payment and requested escrow.com or godaddy and if I do not agree they would buy the .nl. I provided my escrow account email and accepted their offer but no response. The name was expiring this month so I moved the name to namesilo and listed it for sale using namesilo lander. Kindly note, this last buyer came immediately I renewed the domain so I guess he was expecting it to drop. I don't know what to do anymore. Your advise could help. I could not contact these previous buyers even if I could get their details via Facebook and LinkedIn but my Nigerian origin might scare them. What should I do?