IT.COM

I need help with Dynadot, I lost access

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mobo12

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone.

I recently lost my Gmail account which was added to my Dynadot account. Now Dynadot is asking me to reset my password in order to access my account, Dynadot chat is also offline. Can someone please help/guide what to do?

@Dynadot

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can get a list of all gmail accounts registered with a particular mobile number, if you know the mobile number.

Last edited:
•••
my Gmail account was closed

•••
Dynadot must protect domains. Domain theft is a serious problem. While there probably should be ways to verify your indentity on Dynadot without email / password reset ( and to change email to something you have access to), recovering your original mail account - if possible - would be more practical. What happened? Who closed your gmail acct and why?

•••
Hey everyone.

I recently lost my Gmail account which was added to my Dynadot account. Now Dynadot is asking me to reset my password in order to access my account, Dynadot chat is also offline. Can someone please help/guide what to do?

@Dynadot

Probably they will ask this:
Your birthday you set
Secret answer of questions
Email address you make account
Your data ( with prove )
Last password you remember

Good luck

•••
You need to keep your email current at all times obviously. You will have to go through some sort of identity verification steps as mentioned. They can’t just give it to someone without verifying who is making the request.

•••
Hey, anybody not able to get on dynadot today? Cant get past a blank captcha command. Help!

This server could not prove that it is captcha-1.dynadot.com; its security certificate expired in the last day. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Thursday, August 25, 2022. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Last edited:
•••
1661448903846.png

cant even go to the home page either.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back