Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hi

anybody know about dynadot

cause we are contact them,no reply at all through email

we are go to chat live, they cant help,they say must get help through mail,

i have problem with my account

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have no problems with them.

•••
i know about them. it is also Sunday and they aren't a huge operation like others.

•••
Held Hostage by Dynadot

Held Hostage by Dynadot

I have been a major customer of dynadot for several years in the bulk category, spending thousands of dollars. I currently own over 100 domain names which I use for my business.

I have been reasonably happy with their prices and the automated user interface.

Until they needed to resolve a billing issue. I found them to be inaccessible by telephone. They respond very incoherently to email. They provided no reasonable solution to the issue.
I offered to pay them what they claimed was in dispute ($38). They declined.

Instead they hold my domains hostage, neither allowing me to renew them or transfer them away to another registrar or change where they point or modify the associated email addresses.

Their behavior is irrational and unforgivable. Over several years we have been substantial and reliable customers of their automated interface, but when it comes to customer service to resolve a very simple issue -- they are unable to do so.

I would not trust my domains with dynadot in the future and hope that you do not either.

•••
I've been with Dynadot for 5 years and NEVER once had any problems with my domain names. Yes, support is very slow but they will get around to you soon. It's not a huge company but they are very dependable when it comes with domain names. I love Dynadot.

You probably have an issue because you let your domain name drop and dont want to pay the fee. DYNADOT DOESN'T TAKE ANY DOMAIN NAMES HOSTAGE!!!

DYNADOT ROCKS!!!

x

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back