NameSilo
Watch

Imadeddine

Established Member
Impact
I received a great offer from a Japanese company to sell my domain
And I want help from someone with experience

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And they want you to get appraisal?

If yes then ignore it. It's a scam.

•••
•••
It's by far the most common domaining scam, just ignore it.

•••
•••
•••
haha... its a scam.. don't reply..

•••
I will give you 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 appraisal now go back and ask for something closer to our price lol. Kidding these people are criminals.

•••
they ask me for a certificaite !!!!!
Shock them by offering 90% discount if they waive the requried certificate , they will hate you lol

Last edited:
•••
IF THEY DON'T PAY BY ESCROW, IGNORE.

Last edited:
•••
I might just try and string one of these fake buyers (Appraisal certificates) along one day. Anybody done that ? Just to see how interactive they are - I'll keep saying how pleased I am but can't get the Appraisal link to work or Site wont accept Mumbaying Dollars. (credit card) etc.

Oh, and welcome to the World of Domaining OP Original Poster

PS do the guys here remember our Member that actually paid - And was quite surprised it was a Scam - He took it on the chin though. there'll be too many search results to find the original thread but it was quite surprising the way he took it so well. I think he paid $300

Last edited:
•••
PS. I've just had a bad thought. Perhaps these Scammers actually scan the recently registered domains to identify the Gullible - (by domain registration) or a sales listing price that is clearly from another planet.

Nope - I've Never, ever, ever been approached by the scammers, never ever ;)

Want to Know how good your domains are ???
Check the number of Appraisal certificate requests to domain holding Ratio - That should do it.

Loads of emails = Your on your way to Oblivion
None = I'm buying - If your selling

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back