Dynadot

question I need help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gabriel R

Impact
Hello. Can someone here help me out? I'm not a newbie, but I've never sold a domain so Maybe I am a newbie. Anyway I have a bunch of domains recently and not sure if they are any good, but I think these 2 are my better ones and need help selling them. I haven't had any luck with godaddy sedo afternic. Can someone give me some advice on how I can sell these two domains, also how much?Thanks... Gabriel
Guitar4fun.com
Fbforfun.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If These two are your better ones , it might take forever for you to get a sale. Please go through different threads at namepros and understand new technology trends before investing in domains further.

•••
I agree if those are you best domains then you need to learn. Read namepros you will get an idea of what domaining is about.

Good luck

•••
•••
Great. I'll send him an email. Hopefully he'll accept the offer. Thank You. G.

•••
if these are your best, I will advise you take a break from buying and study domain sales, understand why they sold and why they sell for that price then you can slowly get back into buying

•••
My worst domains are probably still better than these. You really need to read some sales data.

•••
First, let me congratulate you on the clever domain names. As a newbie myself to the vas domain selling world. I joined NamePros a few days ago, and am very impressed at how useful the discussion boards are for really understanding trends, strategies, and realities.
Good luck with your sales!

•••
Read in namepros regularly and make deep research before buying or registering. Your in depth research will save you in bad times.

Good luck and welcome to domaining.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back