NameSilo

I lost $5805usd through PayPal scam by Shane Bellone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

12no3

VIP Member
Impact
Many of my friend suggested me to post this on namepros so others will less likely to be scamed by shane.

So on 2016-09-26 and 2016-09-27 he bought 374 cvcv.in names and 471 cvcv.in names all together 845 .in names together. (these are random cvcv.in)
together he paid me on paypal 5805 usd.

I pushed the domain to him, then everything is fine. the deal was made through whatsapp chat.
deal closed.
then I saw him selling them on .in markect group, flipped some for higher price.

until 27the decenmber when i log in to my paypal to make another purchase, i see paypal refunded 5805 back to him, then i look up my email, i saw paypal disput which i completed missed.
buyer claim reason: NOT AS DESCRIBED! (this is after he sold and transfer out some of those)

I did not know paypal had this 3 months rules where buyer can claim the money back, and becuase i do not log on paypal so often and get xxx amount of emails every days, so i missed the window that i could have argued with paypal. but well lesson learned.

Some infomation of shane so other can avoid being scamed by him
http://this_username_was_banned.com/
http://www.domainsherpa.com/shane-bellone-itmagazine-interview/
http://tldinvestors.com/2016/05/shane-bellone-saying-goodbye-to-domaining.html
http://omarandwill.com/interview-with-the-expert-volume-2-featuring-shane-bellone/
https://www.facebook.com/app_scoped_user_id/10154332611129273
https://www.linkedin.com/in/this_username_was_banned

https://twitter.com/this_username_was_banned

good news is after I provided all the evidence to the registrar, the registrar moved the remaining (ones he did not sold or transfer out) to my account, so at least i got something back.

Becuareful when using paypal,and becuareful when you trade any domain that was processed by shane.

During the process of getting the unsold domains by shane, I had great help from .in whatsapp group, so special thx who provide information and also special thx to shiva , kemji, alexa and indy who tried to contact shane for me, but he went dark, not picking his cell phone, does not respond back on whatsapp nor linkedin.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,016
  • 2.png
    2.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 395
  • 3.png
    3.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 355
  • 微信截图_20161228201831.png
    微信截图_20161228201831.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 363
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Shane -- come and defend your self buddy.

Shane may be as honest as the day is long. Not many have come forward to say he has cheated them -- I do though think a 'pregnant negative' springs to mind. I'll leave you to work that one out yourself. Anyway enjoy another thread 'beating' everyone. I bet Adam's loving this heh. Look - for AD or SB it is what it is -- loads of people sticking their beak in to things that don't really concern them. Cat's and pigeons spring to mind.

Just saying. I'm done with the thread.

•••
@Shane -- come and defend your self buddy.

Shane may be as honest as the day is long..

I totally agree. However this thread is not about him. But rather the Shane hiding behind @S-B and apparently at least one other user account.

•••
I am cofunder of 190.com. So I did not want to mention any other platforms,and tbh it is kinda embrassing for me to get scamed.
I spend millions of millions usd on domaining.
so no reason for me to make fake news or make quick cash as shane friend blog mentioned. I do not want to draw attention to myself, I am a quiet person, I only posted this to warn people to avoid the bad thing that happened to me

I made successful transactions with TS in the past and can confirm he's an honest person and represents legit business.
The fact that Shane Bellone didn't come to this thread to protect his reputation says it all.
This man is done in online business, not just domaining, imho.
Big shame and disappointment.

Yeah DVP is kinda going at OP hard. That's not like him, at least from what we know from NP chat.

It's actually exactly what we expect from him, to stand together with the shady people, based on previous interactions.

•••
I made successful transactions with TS in the past and can confirm he's an honest person and represents legit business.
The fact that Shane Bellone didn't come to this thread to protect his reputation says it all.
This man is done in online business, not just domaining, imho.
Big shame and disappointment.

It's actually exactly what we expect from him, to stand together with the shady people, based on previous interactions.

So can we identify which of his stated shady cohorts are still active on namepros?

As it looked like they had multiple accounts?

•••
I hope that this has been reported to Paypal - I don't see how a domain can be "defective" - making a dispute claim on a false premise could well get your account locked or banned on Paypal, even if it might be too late for a refund.

•••
I think it's almost impossible not to see in one or even three months :-o that someone has filed a PayPal compliant. For so much money! :$:
I mean.... since one keep a big amount into a PP account, should check from time-to-time its account, no? Even by simply making payment operations for goods or services...
I don't remember well, but I think that when someone file a dispute there, PP always remind by email from time to time that there's a compliant to reply... but maybe I'm wrong!
Or maybe the user never check his mail... !

Last edited:
•••
I think it's almost impossible not to see in one or even three months that someone has filed a PayPal compliant. For so much money!
I mean.... since one keep a big amount into a PP account, should check from time-to-time the account, no? Or simply making operations? I don't remember well, but I think that when someone file a claim, PP always remind from time to time that there's a compliant to reply.... but maybe I'm wrong!

There shouldn't be any complaints made to Paypal.
Domains were provided as described. Transfer out from west.xyz is possible and was made on 42 domains that were sold by Shane out of 850.
The complaint was absolutely fraudulent.

What you saying is similar to say "you should be more careful walking through that neighbourhood" to someone who got robbed. Of course they should, but the initial reason of robbery is that someone decided to rob you.

•••
I did not read 22 pages of replies, I red only the first post, and in the first post your friend says that
"i saw paypal disput which i completed missed. . buyer claim reason: ..."
so someone (the buyer) filed a claim/compliant under PP and your friend let it expire because he did not reply in... 1 month, 2 months, 3 months? I don't know.
So for me... its pretty hard to believe that something like this can happen... !
Because it means that you never long into your PP account, because when you have a claim you see a big notice in the home page as a reminder.

Last edited:
•••
I did not read 22 pages of replies, I red only the first post
I suggest reading the whole thread or at least enough to understand what happened before replying then.
This advice is good for ANY thread.

•••
Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding, I will try to read the whole thread...
I anyway hope that your friend filed a lawsuit or is taking actions to recover the money he lost

•••
Anyone who claims to be making $xxx,xxx in domains and suddenly quits to study is either Incredibly smart or a Con Artist!. There are only 2 people I trust in this world and one of them is myself. I do not want to pass Judgement but those who also claim Millionaire's do not dispute $5K Losses are living in an alternative universe Specifically Cloud cuckoo land. In Business every penny Counts ! Even Billion Dollar companies will chase debts of $800 if you understand the basic fundamentals of making money then any loss is unacceptable.

•••
Great post, richface. I was thinking absolutely the same.
Personally I would fight even for $100 or less, when taken illicitly!
Never pass over anything.

Last edited:
•••
You need reopen the case.
I reopened the closed dispute a few times and finally won.

•••
I saw this thread link from Adam Dicker criminal thread. Just checking whats going on here.

•••
I saw this thread link from Adam Dicker criminal thread. Just checking whats going on here.
You should start from the beginning, Charley. It's an mind expanding read.
But if you haven't got the time....
Just go back one page for the readers digest / Perry Mason moment version.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Has @DomainVP apologized to the OP yet? He did say he want the OP to apologize for smearing Shane's name. Turnabout is fair play.

...and if the OP provides the solid proof you are looking for, will you give him a public apology?

Of course! Absolutely.

The OP hasn't posted any additional proof, but the buyer of the 42 domains and the In WhatsApp group has posted additional details of the transaction that pretty much confirmed the accusation against Shane Bellone.

In case anyone forgets, DomainVP accused the OP of being a liar, a conman and a fake millionaire, and his story as garbage, B.S. and nonsense. But DomainVP is not on Shane's side, you see. He just wants the truth, even if he had called the OP names but had not directed even a single criticism at Shane.

I'm thinking he got beat at his own game and like all con-men he thinks we're all spineless and stupid and will just eat up the bullsh*t he is serving.

Again, I call B.S.

Elephants don't scurry at the sneezes of ants, yet here you are a 'millionaire' being frantic over the sum of $5k and exposing yourself as a 'victim'.

No real person of power would ever do this, it makes very little sense.

You've shown me all I need to see. Thanks for the cool story bro.

The story and 'proof' by OP sounds weaker than a wet paper bag. I didn't even need to hear a response to it, I can read this trite and tell it's garbage.

I also think OP can't produce the necessary evidence to merit all this nonsense, and he is just trying to save face in his '.in' group.

When he can't I will expect an apology all of the same. Cheers.

•••
upload_2017-1-24_13-39-46.png

There shouldn't be one person here that thinks maybe this was all a big misunderstanding. S-B is a conman, he knew he's time was almost up after being banned from NamePros. He wanted to go out with a bang. This was it. Anyone who still doubts that is delusional.

I won't be posting any more tweets. This shit is done.

@DomainVP, an apology would be nice to the OP, you did say a lot of distasteful things in my opinion.

OP, I hope you reopen the PayPal case, use the information provided from the owner of the 42 domains to confirm the fraudulent transaction.

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 48306

There shouldn't be one person here that thinks maybe this was all a big misunderstanding. S-B is a conman, he knew he's time was almost up after being banned from NamePros. He wanted to go out with a bang. This was it. Anyone who still doubts that is delusional.

I won't be posting any more tweets. This sh*t is done.

@DomainVP, an apology would be nice to the OP, you did say a lot of distasteful things in my opinion.

OP, I hope you reopen the PayPal case, use the information provided from the owner of the 42 domains to confirm the fraudulent transaction.

how could he have bought a watch with the $5085 if the domains were taken from his account by west.xyz?

:xf.confused:

•••
how could he have bought a watch with the $5085 if the domains were taken from his account by west.xyz?

:xf.confused:

Have you read this thread? Or just skimmed through and asked a random question?

•••
Show attachment 48306

I won't be posting any more tweets. This sh*t is done.

That tweet though...
Just bought a nice watch for $5,805. I got a steal.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah he did not GET a steal. He made one.

•••
I reckon Shane gambled his college fees for the term on this domain deal, and had to make a choice between this action or dropping out of college. Got over confident after a long run of good luck and realised he'd f'd up.

I draw that conclusion because I've been able to ascertain that he is using his real identity. Its his real name. For a while I wondered whether he was operating with a fake name, he isn't.

I won't explain how I know he is real because I don't hold him in the same category as Adam Dicker, if anything I feel a bit sorry for Shane as he's still a kid who as admitted to having a few issues and he will seriously regret this one day.

Last edited:
•••
probably others people have been scammed by the guy at the same time,
they should come forward and post their experience with Shane Bellone

•••
I reckon Shane gambled his college fees for the term on this domain deal, and had to make a choice between this action or dropping out of college. Got over confident after a long run of good luck and realised he'd f'd up.

I draw that conclusion because I've been able to ascertain that he is using his real identity. Its his real name. For a while I wondered whether he was operating with a fake name, he isn't.

I won't explain how I know he is real because I don't hold him in the same category as Adam Dicker, if anything I feel a bit sorry for Shane as he's still a kid who as admitted to having a few issues and he will seriously regret this one day.

Even if he’s not using his real name, his face is still his own and his weasel face is plastered all over the internet alongside words like ‘fraud’ ‘scam’ and ‘conman’.

I personally do not feel sorry for him; most people have problems/issues in life, as that’s life. I don't know Shane's issues, but If Shane’s issues make him feel the need steal another persons goods and money, well then that’s like feeling sorry for a smackhead who breaks into someones house.

Last edited:
•••
he used your (Paypal Dispute) email ignorance.

Lesson to many online sellers now as days. Always have conversation proof for pre-sale, post-sale and create an invoice with essential details on Paypal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back