Dynadot

video I interviewed AbdulBasit. And he spilled all the beans.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Due to the pandemic scenario, DomainX 2020 annual event is very likely not to happen.

We tried to fill the gap with DomainX live, a completely online series of live sessions planned to happen weekly or biweekly, starting on 8th August 2020.

And what a better pilot episode could be than veteran domain investor Abdul Basit Makrani came live and answered all sorts of domaining questions.

Here is the youtube link to the recording of the session (part 1)

More episodes coming, make sure to subscribe to the channel to get notified of the coming episodes.

Many thanks to @Soofi Gaurav Kohli @AbdulBasit.com to make it possible.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Indeed it was awesome interview. Thanks.

•••
•••
Because I am childish in nature:-P

•••
Live stream was super awesome.

•••
Live stream was super awesome.
Thanks for supporting by asking questions in advance. In that way I was able to edit the questions for better comprehension and make a presentation.

•••
Thank you for an amazing and insightful Live session.

•••
Thanks for sharing.I attended the stream,it was nice listening his strategy.

Also You should mentioned the language of discussion in title section, since NP is multilingual, it would not be dissapointing for people who does not speak or understand Hindi/Urdu.

•••
Good point Avi!!

Also You should mentioned the language of discussion in title section, since NP is multilingual, it would not be dissapointing for people who does not speak or understand Hindi/Urdu.

•••
It was indeed a great opportunity to attend and learn through this session.

Abdul Basit is a gem of a person and he came live and shared his experiences and learnings with utmost generosity.

I would like to vouch for you as well. The way you took it through kept it thoroughly engaging and worthy for the audience.

Looking fwd to attending the coming interviews.

•••
Many good points were discussed in the interview. It was really helpful:)

•••
It was indeed a great opportunity to attend and learn through this session.

Abdul Basit is a gem of a person and he came live and shared his experiences and learnings with utmost generosity.

I would like to vouch for you as well. The way you took it through kept it thoroughly engaging and worthy for the audience.

Looking fwd to attending the coming interviews.

Look forward to more parts as of now :)

•••
•••
And DomainX published the second part today:

This video contains a lot of tips to use expired domains.

•••
•••

Absolutely. I was going to listen but I don’t understand anything 🤷‍♂️

•••
@AbdulBasit.com I think you should be interviewed on Domain Sherpa. It’s long overdue :xf.wink:

•••
Absolutely. I was going to listen but I don’t understand anything 🤷‍♂️
Ok, so I have just realized the thread was created in Local Events and Meetups, and it totally makes sense for this interview being non-English.

We have to “blame” @James Iles who forgot to mention this small detail in his Top Topics post :xf.smile:

(joke)

Last edited:
•••
Here comes the 3rd part of AbdulBasit Makrani’s 4 video series at #DOMAINX Live:

Please do not forget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE!!

•••
Was eager to watch. Sorry I can’t understand it! Nice choice in Abdul though.

•••
Any hope for an english caption?

•••
•••
Any hope for an english caption?

yup, we will try to turn on Subtitles option if that’s available on YouTube videos :)

•••
yup, we will try to turn on Subtitles option if that’s available on YouTube videos :)

That'll be nice. Please keep us posted, thanks

•••
•••
Back