Dynadot

interviews NRD 10: AbdulBasit Makrani on selling Symphony.com for $375,000 USD, what he spent it on & His fa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
Today's Guest
A.png

AbdulBasit Makrani
I’m extremely happy to welcome AbdulBasit to the NRD Interview!

Website: AbdulBasit.com Domain Portfolio: abdulbasit.com/domain-investments
NamePros: AbdulBasit.com Email: abm at AbdulBasit.com

I am pleased to welcome, AbdulBasit Makrani A 30 year old from Islamabad. He has been Influenced by domains from the late 90s by his father. AbdulBasit was born in Karachi, Pakistan and when he was 12 years old he and his entire family upped and left to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) where he completed his studies. He got married in 2009 and is now a happy father to two beautiful sons Jasim and Luqman. After living in UAE for 10 years they moved back to their home country Pakistan. He is now based in Islamabad, where he says that It seems to be the best place to live. At the moment AbdulBasit is buying and selling premium domain names full time.

Read more .......http://noreserve.domains/nrd-10-abd...his-father-being-his-influence-in-to-domains/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Excellent read @AbdulBasit.com is a great motivation and encouragement extraordinaire in doman business indeed.

•••
Hey @AbdulBasit.com, just to let you know that I am proud of you being a Pakistani :) Hope to meet you someday in Islamabad or Lahore ;) Congratulation man (y)

•••
Thanks @Ab Peter for the kind words which is much appreciated.
@Metalogics, thanks mate. It would be great to meet fellow domainer in person and we see domainers as rarity in our country. Where are you currently residing?

•••
It's a nice read, his blog have many useful tips

•••
Always nice read! Yeah Abdul is very friendly and always happy to share his opinion with others domainers.
Not many domainer that make 6 figures per year do this like him. Kudos Abdul

•••
I was actually more active reading his blog and still do before joing namepros.@Abdulbasit is bold in negotiating from what I read on his blog.I go back there to find tips from previous articles.He is a humble guy and willing to help,reading from the kind of information he puts on his blog.I wrote him at a point and he responded.

A very nice domainer.

Thanks for posting Daniel.

•••
I was actually more active reading his blog and still do before joing namepros.@Abdulbasit is bold in negotiating from what I read on his blog.I go back there to find tips from previous articles.He is a humble guy and willing to help,reading from the kind of information he puts on his blog.I wrote him at a point and he responded.

A very nice domainer.

Thanks for posting Daniel.

Many thanks for your kind words which is appreciated. I just try to share whatever is possible and I learn time to time and respond everyone. I just want domainers to settle in this business so that they don't need to do their day job and give my best when someone gets in touch with me.

Anyone is always welcome :)

Best wishes Daniel!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice article Abdul and congrats on your success.

•••
Forgot to mention,beautiful home Abdul.

•••
Great story, abdulbasit is very cool, also i like the beautiful house :)

•••
Nice read from a nice, sensible domainer :)

•••
•••
•••
Back