IT.COM

Update on the 2017 DomainX Conference Coming to New Delhi in Early August

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
India's 4th annual DomainX conference is coming up August 5-6, 2017 at Shangri-La's Eros Hotel in the nation's capital - New Delhi. Uniregistry has signed on to sponsor this year's two-day event, organized by Manmeet Pal-Singh and Gaurav Kohli (President of the Domain Name Owners Association of India).

DomainX 2017 will begin with a full day of business sessions on Saturday (August 5) followed by evening networking at Lodi - the Garden Restaurant that will include a cocktail hour and dinner. It will conclude with a unique outing Sunday (August 6) - a cricket match pitting a team of domainers against one representing bloggers!

Among many agenda highlights, will be a keynote address from Ali Zandi of Starfire Web Holdings titled Confessions of a 7-Figure Domain Name Broker. Zandi closed a blockbuster $2 million sale of Freedom.com last month, a deal that (as of this writing) is the 2nd biggest sale reported this year.

Read more here: DNJournal

Coupon code to register: UNI40

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone attending this event from namePros?

•••
The big bang event of domaining in India is back , looking forward to attend and meet all the expert domainers...

•••
Yes, long awaited. Excited to hear from the legends and meet fellow domainers.

•••
•••
Yeah, dont want to miss it.

•••
Yes I am attending the BIG event of India domaining. Excited to meet the who's who of domain industry.

I am not only attending both days events but my company Sample Junction is sponsoring the cricket match on 6th August.

All the fellow domainers are invited to be part of the 1st historical event - DomainX Cricket.

•••
I will be attending the Big Domain Event. Looking forward for the learnings from the Pros of the Industry and fellow participants. Networking session would be a highlight too.

•••
Quite excited and eager to meet all of you. Please feel free to share and make appropriate suggestions as well :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back