Dynadot

.mobi I have just sold Booking.mobi & Bookings.mobi for $15,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The two domains sold through Afternic to one buyer for $15,000.
Bookings.mobi sold for $5,000
Booking.mobi sold for $10,000
I have completed the transaction today, I will get net $12,250 ($2,750 Afternic Fee)
Thanks for all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations on the sale :)

•••
Extraordinary sale for .mobi, Congrats and thanks for sharing!

•••
•••
wow, awesome...congrats!
I own one .mobi; i would love to get a buyer/end-user like that for it(currently dreaming) lol

Last edited:
•••
The two domains sold through Afternic to one buyer for $15,000.
Bookings.mobi sold for $5,000
Booking.mobi sold for $10,000
I have completed the transaction today, I will get net $12,250 ($2,750 Afternic Fee)
Thanks for all.

Nice sale.

•••
Oh god I better hold on to my only .mobi DBZ which I was going to sell for $30!!
Great news congrats

•••
Amazing sale in an extension most of us have forgot..

Curious if you had received any significant offers on it before?

•••
That's because booking.com is owned by Price Line Group. A Multi-billion dollar public company. (PCLN) So you might have been able to get a lot more money for them..

•••
I didn't think trademarked domains [if I'm not mistaken] were actually still sold at public auction?

Well done!

•••
Congratulations !!
Amazing sales for the .MOBI extension. Probably the only decent sales in MOBI recently.

Were they on Make Offer or you had them priced at BIN?

•••
Congrats! uwon, I wish you more success. Is that the only place you listed them for sales?. All booking extensions including some new extensions were been taken. Yes the domain worth the price. Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Wow, and here I am thinking .Mobi was dead... Congrats!

I'm curious about this sale because both Booking.Mobi and Bookings.Mobi redirect to a Flippa sales landing page. The whois does verify it's in afternic escrow, so my question is did you have it listed at Afternic but redirected to Flippa? Or is the redirection on the new buyers doing?

Thanks...

•••
Amazing sale in an extension most of us have forgot..

Curious if you had received any significant offers on it before?
Many thanks guys fro all posts here.
Yes I have received 9 offers before for Booking and 2 offers for Bookings at SEDO, plus several offers for Booking through Flippa, and through direct emails.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congratulations !!
Amazing sales for the .MOBI extension. Probably the only decent sales in MOBI recently.

Were they on Make Offer or you had them priced at BIN?
Offer through Afternic.
The BIN price for Booking was $45,000

•••
Congrats! uwon, I wish you more success. Is that the only place you listed them for sales?. All booking extensions including some new extensions were been taken. Yes the domain worth the price. Cheers
Thank you, I have listed the two domains at Sedo, Flippa, Afternic.

•••
Wow, and here I am thinking .Mobi was dead... Congrats!

I'm curious about this sale because both Booking.Mobi and Bookings.Mobi redirect to a Flippa sales landing page. The whois does verify it's in afternic escrow, so my question is did you have it listed at Afternic but redirected to Flippa? Or is the redirection on the new buyers doing?

Thanks...
I think the new buyer.

•••
•••
•••
It still is dead.

Nice sale though.
I think the single word which fit with .mobi extention still ok, I have sold before several months Bollywood.mobi for $500.
I am still keeping another two domains waiting for end user: Tvs.mobi and Motel.mobi

•••
•••
Congratulations on the sale.

How long have you been holding onto it for?

•••
wow. Wow. Wow
A great sale here.
Congrat @jamaltq

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back