IT.COM

.tv Colours.TV sold for $15,000!

NameSilo
Watch
I just sold Colours.TV for $15,000 via Afternic/Godaddy. I acquired the domain in 2017.

Cheers,
A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats on your sale. I don't want to make you sad but just for your info there is a very popular indian TV channel named coulours. 15000 $ is peanuts for those people. I think it could go for a lot more than that.

•••
Congrats on your sale. I don't want to make you sad but just for your info there is a very popular indian TV channel named coulours. 15000 $ is peanuts for those people. I think it could go for a lot more than that.

Thanks for the kind words. It does not make me sad at all. The ROI for me was fantastic. Always other opportunities out there.

Cheers,
A

•••
Thanks for the kind words. It does not make me sad at all. The ROI for me was fantastic. Always other opportunities out there.

Cheers,
A

Not sure if I should ask this question but how much did you pay for it back in 2017?

Ok I just noticed the TV channel is colors tv not colours tv. So YES it is a fantastic sale.

•••
Not sure if I should ask this question but how much did you pay for it back in 2017?

Ok I just noticed the TV channel is colors tv not colours tv. So YES it is a fantastic sale.

I paid $79 in 2017 and add in roughly 5 years of renewals, so cost is ~$210.

A

•••
•••
•••
I sent over documentation to Ron Jackson and waiting for him to confirm it.

Thanks,
A

•••
Ron Jackson confirmed the sale.

A

•••
Congrats on the beautiful sale!

I own Report (dot) TV

I hope it will make me happy as well one day :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back