NameSilo

IDN (2021)

Labeled as advice in IDN and Emoji Domain Discussion, started by jhm, May 17, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. jhm

jhm Glazed

Think its important I say this since I'm in the appraisal section often. When it comes to a quality domain and consistency in your portfolio, do NOT buy an IDN. They are of value to the person that holds them, than the wider market

I own IDN because I think they're cute - Nothing more. If things change regarding their appeal or use...then its speculative, and I look at them as highly speculative. They are only of certain appeal to their native language, but again...still just cute. If the ".com" of a premium domain is taken (most often is), IDN facilitates that with your specific language...pretty much it, and again, not super ideal (at all)

Unless the market changes (personally, I doubt that) ...have fun with them. They are not a wise investment, unless a very specific buying situation is there (most often, it is not)

Stick with proper domains in your portfolio. IDN...fun (I like fun)

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. VIP Gold Account

I do own ultra premium IDNs as digital collectibles and they all have a huge value.
    My target audience are wealthy collectors who want to upgrade their collection of digital assets.
    Whoever of them wants to own any them has to pay what I demand, simple as that.

Last edited: May 17, 2021

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice