Dynadot

question-answered I don't see the BIN price with NS3/NS4 Afternic nameservers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Selstar84

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hi,

I don't understand why I don't see the BIN price with NS3/NS4 afternic nameservers
Here is an example of my domains:
HOUSECARINSURANCE.COM

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
NS3/4 nameservers resolve to a make offer landing page - you can use ns5/ns6 Afternic nameservers to display the BIN landing page. There's a little more info here: https://www.afternic.com/sales-acceleration
OK thank you for your help. If I switch to ns5/ns6, can I be eligible to the lead center service from Afternic. My comprehension is that only ns3/ns4 landers are eligible for lead center data?

•••
Learned something new today...different name servers for Afternic result in different display properties for landing pages.

•••
OK thank you for your help. If I switch to ns5/ns6, can I be eligible to the lead center service from Afternic. My comprehension is that only ns3/ns4 landers are eligible for lead center data?

Yep. NS3/4 landers, rather than NS5/6 landers send leads to the lead center, since NS3/4 contains a price request form. If you're looking to post a BIN price externally, then NS5/6 is your best bet.

I think both are good options but it depends on your expectations, anticipated sales price range, and other factors that may help you to choose between the two.

•••
I think both are good options but it depends on your expectations, anticipated sales price range, and other factors that may help you to choose between the two.
If i want to send the Customer to the lead team By putting NS3/4 landers and then reveal them the BIN price ($1600 here) rather than show them directly the BIN price (Using Ns5/6 lander) without Filling the Form . Would that be a Good Idea ?

•••
@James Iles , tried at some names ns5/ns6, redirected to same "Get a price in less than 24 hours" form like ns1,ns2,ns3,ns4 and no bin appears.

thanks

Last edited:
•••
@James Iles , tried at some names ns5/ns6, redirected to same "Get a price in less than 24 hours" form like ns1,ns2,ns3,ns4 and no bin appears.

thanks

Hey, just checking you're using the Lander selection column in your Afternic dashboard to control your domain landing pages (source: https://www.godaddy.com/resources/news/afternic-landing-page-selection-ownership-verification)

Other things to check (some are pretty obvious for you but I'll list them anyway) include making sure your domain has a valid BIN price at Afternic - in some cases this can take a little bit of time to sync. Also checking, does your domain have premium renewal? These aren't supported for BIN at the moment (support is coming)

•••
Hey, just checking you're using the Lander selection column in your Afternic dashboard to control your domain landing pages (source: https://www.godaddy.com/resources/news/afternic-landing-page-selection-ownership-verification)

Other things to check (some are pretty obvious for you but I'll list them anyway) include making sure your domain has a valid BIN price at Afternic - in some cases this can take a little bit of time to sync. Also checking, does your domain have premium renewal? These aren't supported for BIN at the moment (support is coming)
Thanks for reply, really appreciated

But can not understand all this procedure, i am doing DNS things for years, it is just a matter of an NS Lookup for you to check the Nameservers of each name and redirect to desired page (i use 2 decades a script i made for this with my custom DNS).. Why need to enter afternic panel, copy paste lists (should at least be able to check names inside afternic and not making lists).

•••
BIN landers (from afternic panel) do not work for me with whatever pair of NS (1,2,3,4,5,6) at least for .us names i tried, redirects to godaddy ugly message that maybe name is for sale

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back