IT.COM

advice I can find good expired domain, how can I benefit from them

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

josef17

Impact
hi ,
i purchased an tools to find expired domain in youtube
i get an good one included in 5600 videos and in some websites { 133 000 google results }
img11.hostingpics.net/pics/6455737a74c24d0f501.png
so how can i sell it ,i am completely new in this , do i must buy it from godaddy first and give the login to the buyer or just give him the name of domain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Statistics does no guarantee it's a good domain. There are many other things.. You need to read and learn more about domaining in full knowledge on this forum then rethink about finding such statistics.

•••
a) Apparently, your domain has a lot of backlinks from youtube and a few other sites. It may have some value for SEO purpose. Be aware however that many backlinks from one single site (youtube) is usually not enough to give value to a domain. It's usually better to have one link from several high DA domains.

May be your domain can have traffic when reactivated and that traffic may be monetized.

When a domain is used for seo purpose, the name itself has only little importance. What counts is the quality of links and the fact that the domain has not been penalized by google.

NP may not be the best forum to discuss seo domains. I'd suggest you ask in seo forums too (usually black hat forums)

b) It's just curiosity: what tool do you use to find domains with plenty of YT links ? I have never seen YT link count as an important seo criteria. May be I am out of time :)

•••
...so how can i sell it ,i am completely new in this , do i must buy it from godaddy first and give the login to the buyer or just give him the name of domain
Yes, like with any other asset (in this case, a domain name), you first need to acquire it. Once you find an interested party and agree on a price, you need to ensure you will get paid after you release the name to said buyer.

You release a domain either by pushing it to the buyer's account within the same registrar (say, GoDaddy) or providing the buyer with so-called Auth-Code, so he/she can initiate a transfer to his/her account with another registrar.

Last edited:
•••
Is it expired or deleted?

Is it still active? inbound links can decay quite fast if a domain is out of the zone.

•••
In my oppinion this domain may only be worth buying to try and monetize any potential traffic from the youtube links.

If you can look into the youtube links to see what the backlinks are likes, whether they are proper descriptions and good videos then maybe you can build a website around the niche and monetize using google adsense and then flip the domain on flippa in maybe 6 months time.

If the videos are just spam and look all the same with spammy comments etc that make no sense then id stay away from the domain.

If the domain has no numbers, and is like a 2 or 3 word .com for example then google search the keyword and see if there are any google ads for the keyword, if there is then could probably sell to an end user.

•••
I was scrapping SEO domains when I first start domaining business, and of my opinion, scrapping domains from Youtube cannot be a good idea "In term of SEO", but I think this one may be valuable if it has some traffic, maybe it does, maybe not. But for the next time, u have to pay attention in the Backlink profile first, and secondly Trust and Citation flow (Some SEO guys doesn't pay attention to TF, but I think 80% of PBN buyers pay attention to it). Also make sure the name is spam free, clean history, never used for PBN, Indexed, etc, There are a lot of factors out there.

The bad news is u can be rich from selling expired domains, almost or above 90% of Expired domains are spammy, and this may requires a lot of efforst, time and also money (running proxies, Moz API, etc) just to gather 2-5 names per day, but I think this can be a good business to start collecting money!

Hope that helps!

•••
Thanks guys for this info
the domain in Jewelry niche
i think it have more value if i use it to get some offer sales [monetize]
i see that i have a looot to learn about expired domain :D

aramyus : i don't know if i am allowed to post it here, i pm u with the program .
i was talking with the owner about some info , he tell me that he will add the program in a marketplace post soon .

•••
@josef17 u can PM the domain name if u don't mind, I can take a quick look at it,

Hope that helps,

•••
hi ,
i purchased an tools to find expired domain in youtube
i get an good one included in 5600 videos and in some websites { 133 000 google results }
img11.hostingpics.net/pics/6455737a74c24d0f501.png
so how can i sell it ,i am completely new in this , do i must buy it from godaddy first and give the login to the buyer or just give him the name of domain

Hi Jose, our very own @Joe Styler has put together several videos and articles explaining some of the basics of finding domains to sell and then selling them. I'd check this page out: https://www.godaddy.com/garage/smal...our-youtube-source-for-domain-investing-tips/ and then make full use of this forum to do some serious reading/research before jumping in completely.

-Paul

•••
Kamaz : i wasn't able to send pm u

You have reached your limit of 2 new conversation(s) every day. :unsure:
the tool : youtube-expired-domain-finder.packprime.com

paul : thank you a lot (y) , i will read the articles

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back