Domain Empire

discuss How can I and where find good domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satyadeep singh

Established Member
Impact
How can i find good Domain? Which place can i found good domain in a cheaper price?
How can i understand which one is good what's the criteria?
I hope some good advice by Namepros members.
Here is my domain pink-online.co.uk - what are your opinion about my domain.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello .. Welcome to Namepros .. unfortunately your question is a very complicated one. There are many aspects to what makes a good domain. On top of that "good" is very subjective depending on what you paid for it.

That being said, pink-online.co.uk unfortunately is not a very good domain by most standards. But at the end of the day it all depends on what you want to do with your domain(s). If you're just putting up a small simple information page to share with a few friends then the domain doesn't even really matter ... however if you're looking to build a big site where a lot of energy and money will be spent on marketing, then finding the right domain is very important.

but there is no simple answer .. you need to do some work and research. Take a few days (or weeks) and search through many of the discussions in these forums ... you will learn a lot. After doing that, then maybe come back and ask more specific questions if you have them.

Good luck with your domain! :)

•••
Hello .. Welcome to Namepros .. unfortunately your question is a very complicated one. There are many aspects to what makes a good domain. On top of that "good" is very subjective depending on what you paid for it.

That being said, pink-online.co.uk unfortunately is not a very good domain by most standards. But at the end of the day it all depends on what you want to do with your domain(s). If you're just putting up a small simple information page to share with a few friends then the domain doesn't even really matter ... however if you're looking to build a big site where a lot of energy and money will be spent on marketing, then finding the right domain is very important.

but there is no simple answer .. you need to do some work and research. Take a few days (or weeks) and search through many of the discussions in these forums ... you will learn a lot. After doing that, then maybe come back and ask more specific questions if you have them.

Good luck with your domain! :)

Lol, well done @Ategy.com :)

I actually saw the post earlier and was like, oh boy ...this is going to be long explanation, so I didn't respond to the OP at the time and thought I will come back to the thread later and try reply... but seems you managed to cover it properly without making it too long and complicated.... kudos dude!

Last edited:
•••
As Ategy says, you need to read some of the threads here.
It's also important to check for associations with your keywords. Pink used to be associated with some gay sites, and my first reaction to your name was that it was a gay contact or information site.

•••
what is gay man which site is gay if you know some site. if i sell in Namepros. How much it is............

•••
what is gay man which site is gay if you know some site. if i sell in Namepros. How much it is............

No one will buy pink-online.co.uk even for $1.

•••
I smell troll.....a gay troll at that

•••
I smell troll.....a gay troll at that

Please reserve your trolling of trolls to their trolling of threads .. and not towards any aspect of the type of genitalia they happen to personally chose to troll .. being a gay troll is no better or worse than being a straight troll! ;)

but seems you managed to cover it properly without making it too long and complicated.... kudos dude!

Thanks .. I used to have a rather large forum an eternity ago and was known for my long-windedness .. lol .. some of my old mods would never believe anyone used "without making it too long and complicated" to ever describe anything I've ever written! lol

•••
When you are thinking about to create a website, first two things you need to do are website name and host for your website. With help of domain name, users will come in order to find you online so your domain name should easy to remember and must be search engine friendly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back