Domain Empire

domain i.cab THE FUTURE OF DRIVERLESS CABS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

usamam

Established Member
Impact
Apple's market share is bigger than BMW's or Mercedes's or Porsche's in the automotive market. What's wrong with being BMW or Mercedes?
—Macworld, 2004

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dont know much about Obama, except that he has lived in Pakistan for several years in for his studies may be, but Tim Cook would definitely be interested if i.cab is whispered in his ear somehow.. and im neither crazy nor kidding, i need a confident domainer who has guts and time to wait in apples hall, exactly like how steve jobs waited and caught his first order for 50 personal computers later evolved to Macintosh, and now to MAC

•••
Hi may i ask what country you're in? Thank you

•••
Last edited:
•••
Yes, self-driving cars on the way, and it is likely that automated taxi fleets will be the first commercial application of this technology. Navigating roads and avoiding other vehicles is a complex task, but it is far more concise to model than cleaning a cluttered apartment. The smart money is on automating the labor that is both necessary and expeditious to model.

Last edited:
•••
I intend to sell it to apple for their future driverless cab service iCab
That is not bad idea at all :) But large companies are quite difficult to contact..to make it easier, you can read this article and watch related video, I found it very useful for myself. Everything needed is there.

•••
Changed my mind

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Lamborghini Aventador commercial.

•••
•••
"i.cab" has huge opportunity. I love it! Even google want this !!

•••
One single character is always hot; special if matches well with the extension. I have one numeric too. And I was thinking of making it a driverless car too big smile:-D

•••
Bulletproof cabs.. lol

"iCab for driver enables millions of cab drivers to earn a decent living"

•••
•••
Furchased recently; #5 single digit. car plates was sold for $9 million in Dubai.

Last edited:
•••
"Even google want this"

lol
It is called competition: everyone wants attractive name.. I.cab does not take too much room in App. This is one advantage. Etc...

•••
I.cab= the driverlesscar zone....

•••
nevermind

Last edited:
•••
Furchased recently; #5 single digit. car plates was sold for $9 million in Dubai.
I also feel it has the potential of being a record breaker... cab, rideshare and autonomous cars, is a multibillion dollar industry with largest capital investment constantly poured in by giants ike apple, uber, google

•••
Uber needs some serious transformation...
Google has partnered with other car manufacture too..
Apple started with their own line of Self driving..
So we have Microsoft who is favor with cannabis.
Facebook not sure what kind of line of product they are into. They just started just workplace stuff... Who knows they might think of others interesting stuff.

•••
unique names is always good. I get lots of visitors of my single digit...
Chinese own the double digit of my single digit.

•••
The only way your going to sell this is if you get on the phone and pitch it to anyone that's got deep pockets and is willing to listen. Its a great brand-able for the next generation of internet users but if you want to sell it high then you gotta start dialing, emailing setting up skype sessions...you need to get the name out there and it needs to be in the minds of the important decision makers. It doesn't matter where your from, and quite frankly I don't think too many people will care. As long as you can properly articulate why this name is so amazing and why they should be paying top dollar for it...then you have a chance at selling it. It shouldn't matter how many people say no to you because all you need to laugh to the bank is one guy saying yes.

Good luck bro.

Last edited:
•••
Uber needs some serious transformation...
Google has partnered with other car manufacture too..
Apple started with their own line of Self driving..
So we have Microsoft who is favor with cannabis.
Facebook not sure what kind of line of product they are into. They just started just workplace stuff... Who knows they might think of others interesting stuff.

Yea tesla and microsoft are in the game too

•••
unique names is always good. I get lots of visitors of my single digit...
Chinese own the double digit of my single digit.
what are those?

•••
I noticed most of short, brandable and unique names are owned by other countries. USA not much of a stylish, when it comes to a name of a product. China, Japan, India, UK, Dubai etc... like fancy stuff; this encluding names...
These countries understand human wants... So other co. fail.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back