NameSilo

domain i.cab THE FUTURE OF DRIVERLESS CABS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

usamam

Established Member
Impact
Apple's market share is bigger than BMW's or Mercedes's or Porsche's in the automotive market. What's wrong with being BMW or Mercedes?
—Macworld, 2004

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am willing to make an agreeme

No the broker listed, and the auction ended not meeting reserve. And then he got post auction offer from sombody from australia who wanted this.
Well maybe they bought something else, or changed their mind. Sorry that happend, but once you decline, and then go back, the buyer has the upper hand.

•••
I am willing to make an agreeme

No the broker listed, and the auction ended not meeting reserve. And then he got post auction offer from sombody from australia who wanted this.
Flippa brokers are employees of flippa only i guess

•••
My honest contribution to you: ".cab" extension can be used for couple of things.

.cab= cabinet and cabarets business.
Cabinet =for file storage
Cabaret= just like club
Cab= Paying vehicle

"I.cab" in vehicle is already been used; but you could contact the "Icab.com" owner, if they want shorter and direct name.

"I.cab" is very useful name. Special in "app"

Hope this one helps you.

•••
If you need the money now, you should double back and try to get that 5k. As appealing as 1 character domains are, the problem is it's .cab extension. Very niche, not too catchy, and even non-premium names are expensive renewals. You would likely have to hold for a very long time to find someone willing to pay 10k+ for it.

Personally, I can see x.cab, a.cab or u.cab being sold for those kinds of figures.

I would list at BIN for 1k if you want it sold. But I doubt if you'd even get that here on NP. The renewal kills it. If you love the name that much, just hold and list as Make Offer somewhere, with a minimum of what you're willing to accept. But it sounds to me like you need the money.

•••
If you need the money now, you should double back and try to get that 5k. As appealing as 1 character domains are, the problem is it's .cab extension. Very niche, not too catchy, and even non-premium names are expensive renewals. You would likely have to hold for a very long time to find someone willing to pay 10k+ for it.

Personally, I can see x.cab, a.cab or u.cab being sold for those kinds of figures.

I would list at BIN for 1k if you want it sold. But I doubt if you'd even get that here on NP. The renewal kills it. If you love the name that much, just hold and list as Make Offer somewhere, with a minimum of what you're willing to accept. But it sounds to me like you need the money.

Sure, if you can list it then pls do so

•••
Sorry, meant "me" as in "you". Not really I. Aye?

•••
So can anybody upraise it?

•••
Hard to appraise domains that carry $500 and up annual renewals, there is really very little data to come up with any sort of real price point.

•••
there is another domain can you tell me its worth:

freecalls.to

•••
You can goto ubersuggest.io and type in "free calls to" or search volume in keyword planner tool, and give me some idea

•••
I like .cab I bought two .cab both premiums.

•••
List it on Flippa.

i think if you have lots of time, I would suggest contact Microsoft. They used .cab extension. Ohhh, you might get lucky.

•••
I dont think i have time for that. But i tried flippa, i need to know its worth

•••
I dont think i have time for that. But i tried flippa, i need to know its worth

you just need to send some emails

•••
I dont think i have time for that.

I guess if one wants to earn some money, he/she should always have a time for finding various legal ways and means to gain potential financial benefits.

•••
I guess if one wants to earn some money, he/she should always have a time for finding various legal ways and means to gain potential financial benefits.
Yes so true, but i am already indulged in getting a couple of online services developed
you just need to send some emails
Hi Haris,
I am getting two apps developed at this time, i would love to learn the business but this is one of the top premium domains i have that i wanna sell, if you can do this then i am willing to give you profit for your efforts.

Where are you located by the way?

•••
I am new here and dont have a namepros paid account, nor i think i would be able to do much because of lack of time. So if anybody is interested in brokering this domain and adding to namepros top domains, or any other auctions, i am willing to share the profit!

•••
Anybody who is interested in buying it feel free to give me any offer. If any broker is interested in reselling this, i am willing to give 30% of the profit

•••
@usamam , list on Flippa auction by yourself, it's easy and fast, put a reasonable reserve (not $5,000, more likely $1,000 - 1,500 ) and create a thread in External Sales section here on Namepros. Keep the thread updated everyday, and promptly answer to any questions made through Flippa.
State clearly it's a proper alphabet letter and not some kind of ASCII code or whatelse, and i'm quite sure you could meet the reserve price.
Oh, timing is also important: make sure you'll end the auction in the 12am-6am EST time.

•••
@usamam , list on Flippa auction by yourself, it's easy and fast, put a reasonable reserve (not $5,000, more likely $1,000 - 1,500 ) and create a thread in External Sales section here on Namepros. Keep the thread updated everyday, and promptly answer to any questions made through Flippa.
State clearly it's a proper alphabet letter and not some kind of ASCII code or whatelse, and i'm quite sure you could meet the reserve price.
Oh, timing is also important: make sure you'll end the auction in the 12am-6am EST time.
I tried flippa even as featured but made many mistakes, this is really a professional job, even keeping a domain at auction, and i still feel i am really not familiar with the domain market's terminologies, so can you do and get share profit 30%. I'm expecting min 5k, i can be always available to change the DNS

•••
You wouldn't get 5k in the reseller market for this domain, and this kind of domains basically sell themselves in marketplaces like Flippa, it's important to understand that is a RESELLER marketplace and not a end-user one, so you can just expect a reseller price, like $1,000-$1,500 range.

•••
•••
thats end user price...

Don't underestimate the ONE LETTER MAGIC POWER :rolleyes: especially if that letter is the "i", which reminds to everyone all the i-things .
A lot of domainers got crazy when they see a ONE LETTER domain name (seriously), but not as crazy as the owner would love to.

•••
You wouldn't get 5k in the reseller market for this domain, and this kind of domains basically sell themselves in marketplaces like Flippa, it's important to understand that is a RESELLER marketplace and not a end-user one, so you can just expect a reseller price, like $1,000-$1,500 range.
Don't underestimate the ONE LETTER MAGIC POWER :rolleyes: especially if that letter is the "i", which reminds to everyone all the i-things .
A lot of domainers got crazy when they see a ONE LETTER domain name (seriously), but not as crazy as the owner would love to.
Yes, i might keep this to use it later and develop uber like app for cab drivers and people who want to travel with professional cab drivers

•••
If you're not sure to sell it, then don't sell it ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back