NameSilo

domain i.cab THE FUTURE OF DRIVERLESS CABS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

usamam

Established Member
Impact
Apple's market share is bigger than BMW's or Mercedes's or Porsche's in the automotive market. What's wrong with being BMW or Mercedes?
—Macworld, 2004

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I choose "cab" over taxi.

This because: #1. The sound.
#2. Shorter
#3. "Cab" has other uses too
#4. Cab= Acronym

•••
I choose "cab" over taxi.

This because: #1. The sound.
#2. Shorter
#3. "Cab" has other uses too
#4. Cab= Acronym
Ok so what's the best strategy to approach Apple uber google or tesla they are actively funding their self driving cabs

•••
Ok so what's the best strategy to approach Apple uber google or tesla they are actively funding their self driving cabs
Contact their marketing teams, also contact any VC's with driverless car start up apps in their books. Use a real number and professional signature, keep your correspondence short and sweet.

•••
Contact their marketing teams, also contact any VC's with driverless car start up apps in their books. Use a real number and professional signature, keep your correspondence short and sweet.
As for Apple I believe their branding dept isn't that foresighted plus it does not come into action until they decided to stop codewoding "titan project" . they have also dropped the "I" in the watch or tv so we have to let them know "i" is important to them. Eckhatdt gave me a link as they have channelized idea submission so we have to convince them through their idea submission dept. I thank him for that.
As you know I have never sold a domain in my life and it's basically more than a domain it's a premium desirable name of the future if Apple doesn't realize that "i" had been their mascot and they must at least secure the brand to use after a 100 years. Luckily I found the i.watch and i.car guys to be sharing this vision and holding their domains but I guess I've found the idea submission channel for Apple as a good starting point for Apple.

•••
Mr. Page comes here onece in a blue moon; just need to catch him here :laugh:.
I think, you just need to be patient, You got a name that is useful.

•••
Mr. Page comes here onece in a blue moon; just need to catch him here :laugh:.
I think, you just need to be patient, You got a name that is useful.
You mean renew for 5 years forget and not talk about it?

•••
You mean renew for 5 years forget and not talk about it?
Renew it one year at a time. China and Japan are in driverless car too. They might want that name. China likes to compete; and if they like it, they don't hesitate to spend big.

•••
•••
Renew it one year at a time. China and Japan are in driverless car too. They might want that name. China likes to compete; and if they like it, they don't hesitate to spend big.
Okay renew and just wait for ppl to contact and make no efforts? It's just second day I've put up http://i.cab live and getting it crawled today.

i.car owner is Chinese and he's asking for 300k

•••
I like i.cab. I think it could be worth mid £xxxx. I own Hey.Taxi, which is a great name, but .com is king and I'll probably never sell it.

•••
Okay renew and just wait for ppl to contact and make no efforts? It's just second day I've put up http://i.cab live and getting it crawled today.

i.car owner is Chinese and he's asking for 300k
You can do both.
.car is super generic it can represent in soo many uses..
.cab is generic, but it connotes in what is for uses...

Specification and specialization, sometimes the value is worth more. Just my own opinion.

Last edited:
•••
image.png

•••
•••
I like i.cab. I think it could be worth mid £xxxx. I own Hey.Taxi, which is a great name, but .com is king and I'll probably never sell it.
Hey taxi is a nice name! im also not selling this for xxxx, id rather hold or make an app.. i thought $500 renewal was allot but i feel its nothing compared to the power it has.

what are u planning for hey.taxi?

•••
•••
Just send the letter (good quality envelope) and email to

Chief Executive
Tim Cook
Chief Executive Officer
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014-2083
t c o o k @ a p p l e . c o m

and

Philip Schiller
Senior Vice President, Worldwide Marketing
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014-2083
s c h i l l e r @ a p p l e . c o m

wait for the month

Next = Baidu

•••
Just send the letter (good quality envelope) and email to

Chief Executive
Tim Cook
Chief Executive Officer
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014-2083
t c o o k @ a p p l e . c o m

and

Philip Schiller
Senior Vice President, Worldwide Marketing
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014-2083
s c h i l l e r @ a p p l e . c o m

wait for the month

Next = Baidu

Telsa, Google, Uber are also potential and suitable buyers

•••
One by One. You have domain and time but they don't have domain and time. If they offer you sort of Visionary Partnership or Cash, think 2x where does your mind belong.

Start writing and let the thinking process stay aside.

•••
Lets wait for the right offer...

If its apple or tesla or google, then yes cash. If its a "sort of visionary partnership" I wouldn't prefer to deal with a shark tank, would go for a friendly pond with my own kind of fishes.

•••
Renewal fee is too high.
:whistle:

Last edited:
•••
its just $500, not too high

•••
Nice name

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back