Dynadot

I am not able to Release Fund in Flippa Escrow

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TERADOMAIN

QualityNames.comTop Member
Impact
Hi,

I am not able to Release Fund in Flippa Escrow. Domain transferred to me. Next step is to release payment. Me or Seller does not receive any code from Flippa side. Customer Service not doing anything.

Does anyone else facing the same issue??

@FlippaDomains can you please look into it??

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry I can't help. I stop using their service long time ago. :)

•••
•••
•••
Created an account there a couple years ago, but never used it because of all the horror stories I read here at NP.

Every once in a while I consider using them, but then I see another story like this and I change my mind.

•••
I've only ever been a seller on Flippa and payment goes to my PayPal account but I don't think there is a code involved?

•••
I've only ever been a seller on Flippa and payment goes to my PayPal account but I don't think there is a code involved?

Thanks. I used Flippa Escrow.

•••
Buyer here, I've contacted Flippa support three times in the past two days, no reply whatsoever. My money is stuck in Flippa escrow. That's what you get with "Free escrow services". I've used Escrow.com many times and never had an issue. Flippa has an escrow process problem and zero support.

•••
Buyer here, I've contacted Flippa support three times in the past two days, no reply whatsoever. My money is stuck in Flippa escrow. That's what you get with "Free escrow services". I've used Escrow.com many times and never had an issue. Flippa has an escrow process problem and zero support.

It was choice of seller to use Flippa Escrow. It has been more than 2 days and I am not able to release the fund nor seller able to request fund to be released. I have done few transaction through Flippa but never had this issue.

@FlippaDomains need your help. Please do something. I receive my Domain but this is about Seller who did not got his money.

Thanks

•••
It was choice of seller to use Flippa Escrow. It has been more than 2 days and I am not able to release the fund nor seller able to request fund to be released. I have done few transaction through Flippa but never had this issue.

@FlippaDomains need your help. Please do something. I receive my Domain but this is about Seller who did not got his money.

Thanks
Actually no, you chose to use Flippa Escrow, see your message below. Anyhow thanks for you help with this. I appreciate it.

"Hi,

I will pay thorough Flippa Escrow via my Bank. It may take 3-5 Business days to clear the fund.

Thanks"

•••
Actually no, you chose to use Flippa Escrow, see your message below. Anyhow thanks for you help with this. I appreciate it.

"Hi,

I will pay thorough Flippa Escrow via my Bank. It may take 3-5 Business days to clear the fund.

Thanks"

Flippa Escrow and Escrow.com was 2 choices available so obviously Seller is willing to accept either or. There was no clarification on listing who is going to pay for Escrow.com fees. So as a buyer I would chose where I have to pay less which is obvious choice. I have done few transaction but never had any issue with Flippa at all. Hopefully @FlippaDomains will take some appropriate steps to resolve this matter soon.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
I will wait until Monday for a reply from Flippa. If the money isn't released by then I would urge you to return the domain, and you deal with Flippa's Escrow service so they can refund your money, since you chose to use that service. I think it is the ethical thing to do.

•••
I will wait until Monday for a reply from Flippa. If the money isn't released by then I would urge you to return the domain, and you deal with Flippa's Escrow service so they can refund your money, since you chose to use that service. I think it is the ethical thing to do.

My Dear Friend lets think positive. Everything will be good. And as a seller you listed 2 choice of accepting payment service in listing (1) Flippa Escrow (2) Escrow.com . So as I buyer I can chose either of them. You also asked me to send money through Paypal which was not mentioned anywhere in the listing. I did everything from my end which is correct and as per listing details. You also did not refuse that you will not accept Flippa Escrow. Unfortunately it is Flippa Escrow who is holding the fund. So we both did everything correct from both end. You also keep trying and I will also keep trying to Flippa Escrow service to release fund.

@FlippaDomains do something. This is not good. Here Buyer & Seller has to suffer because of your disaster Flippa Escrow service. Please do something fast.

Thanks

•••
I am not accusing you of anything, all I am saying is that if I didn't receive the money would you want to keep the domain? Is that ethical? I sold the domain because I needed the money, sooner not later, that's all. And now without the money and no domain I feel robbed, not by you of course.

How long does one stay positive if after two days of customer service request and no response, from both us?

•••
I am not accusing you of anything, all I am saying is that if I didn't receive the money would you want to keep the domain? Is that ethical? I sold the domain because I needed the money, sooner not later, that's all. And now without the money and no domain I feel robbed, not by you of course.

How long does one stay positive if after two days of customer service request and no response, from both us?

First of lets think positive. Money is secured in Flippa Escrow. It is not that you sent me domain and I did not pay for it. Again I am saying we did everything right and I am publicly accepting that I received domain which is mentioned very clearly in first post. If still not resolved by Monday then we can close the transaction in Flippa first and then we will close the transaction outside Flippa. So dont worry I got domain and you will surely get paid.

This is pathetic Service of Flippa that it has been 2 days and no response from anyone.

@FlippaDomains this is my support ticket number Request #345270

Thanks

Last edited:
•••

Flippa Escrow Team has manually transferred fund to you. Current status is pending wire transfer to you.

Finally a sigh of relief.

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
we'll do more deals, just not through Flippa, not for me at least. This is not the first time that I have issues with them, this was the last straw for me.

Thanks again for following up on this, I very much appreciate it!

•••
we'll do more deals, just not through Flippa, not for me at least. This is not the first time that I have issues with them, this was the last straw for me.

Thanks again for following up on this, I very much appreciate it!

Yes No problem. We can do deal hare as well via PM. So now everything else via PM.

Thanks

•••
Glad to hear this was resolved.

I wonder if you had not posted about your problem here if it would have been resolved so quickly.

•••
Glad to hear this was resolved.

I wonder if you had not posted about your problem here if it would have been resolved so quickly.

Thanks for your the response. I don't know if it was because of this thread. We created several tickets at Flippa Support plus there was a button called "Request Support" which was clicked by me yesterday and suddenly within 1 hour SITE Admin contacted us via message in "Sales Completion Area". They told us to contact [email protected] . I contacted them and suddenly all email conversation started between Flippa Escrow and me. So it may be combination of so many things.

(1) This particular Namepros Thread
(2) Created Ticket @ support.flippa.com by both (buyer/seller)
(3) I emailed [email protected]
(4) I clicked "Request Support" in Sales Completion Area
(5) I emailed [email protected]

It was hell of roller coaster ride to get money released to Seller. I explained little bit in detail which may helpful to others in future if they face the same trouble.

Thanks

•••
This is a big lesson for everyone. Thank you.

•••
Just great im in the same process of flippa escrow for the funds to be release to me and of course nothing... i am so done with flippa, not to mention a listing fee and a sale fee so stupid.

•••
Recently I listed 5 domains for autions on Flippa.com, but all of them didn't success.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back