Domain Empire

domain href.live

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PoorKing

Established Member
Impact
How are the .live domains doing? I read an article which says .live will continue to flourish. Does namepros community share the same opinion?

Can you please tell me about how much you made with a .live domain. Also, I would appreciate ballpark figures for LLLL.live domains to get an idea.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd stay away from "LIVE" unless it's a truly popular industry, sport or other. The only significance I see in "href" is it being the abbreviation for "Hypertext REFerence". Meaningless for the extension, little value IMO. At least with something like a "text dot live" it could relate to SMS services / telecommunications, far more usability. If you are to find your niche in these lesser used extensions, you've really got to be on point with it. I wouldn't recommend going there, unless you're experienced

Last edited:
•••
I did some search on NameBio and find that sales have picked up this year. One word domain names do well mostly. Here are some stats I collected.

$239.8k Dollar Volume
$2,953 Average Price
$14.9k Standard Deviation
$744 Low Price
$704k High Price

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back