Dynadot

domain href.live

NameSilo
Watch

PoorKing

Established Member
Impact
How are the .live domains doing? I read an article which says .live will continue to flourish. Does namepros community share the same opinion?

Can you please tell me about how much you made with a .live domain. Also, I would appreciate ballpark figures for LLLL.live domains to get an idea.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I did some search on NameBio and find that sales have picked up this year. One word domain names do well mostly. Here are some stats I collected.

$239.8k Dollar Volume
$2,953 Average Price
$14.9k Standard Deviation
$744 Low Price
$704k High Price

•••
I'd stay away from "LIVE" unless it's a truly popular industry, sport or other. The only significance I see in "href" is it being the abbreviation for "Hypertext REFerence". Meaningless for the extension, little value IMO. At least with something like a "text dot live" it could relate to SMS services / telecommunications, far more usability. If you are to find your niche in these lesser used extensions, you've really got to be on point with it. I wouldn't recommend going there, unless you're experienced

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back