NameSilo

domain howbitcoinistaxed - bitcoinstatutes.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

krkorthals

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the estibot value is a little high

•••
Do not see any value in this domiain IMO
Good luck with it though, you never know.

•••
Do not see any value in this domiain IMO
Good luck with it though, you never know.
Please all kidding aside the estibot value is zero ,this domain is worth less than zero. I hate to say this but this is the worst domain I have seen in my life, stop burning your cash

•••
Please all kidding aside the estibot value is zero ,this domain is worth less than zero. I hate to say this but this is the worst domain I have seen in my life, stop burning your cash

So estibot is the Bible? I may be new to the domain space it may be all you know but I certainly know tech, software and the value of a domain is worth what some a hole's gonna pay for it sometime either today or year later or 5....

But I appreciate your welcoming advice. Lol

•••

Didn't wanna be so mean lol But yes like I said, no value.

•••
So estibot is the Bible? I may be new to the domain space it may be all you know but I certainly know tech, software and the value of a domain is worth what some a hole's gonna pay for it sometime either today or year later or 5....

EstiBot is just a bot. It is not used to determine value of your domains. Just gives a small idea. But NOT to be used as your every day appraisal tool.

•••

I was joking about estibot ,its a garbage tool ,I think domainindex.com is great and they seem to give you the full potential of the domain as far as what is can sell for to an enduser.hey I call this tough love I am mad that the grace delete passed so you cant get your refund. listen to all the domain Sherpa interviews the last one ,the guy was great

•••
Thank you. I appreciate it

bitcoinstatutes.com

How bout that lol

•••
Thank you. I appreciate it

bitcoinstatutes.com

How bout that lol

Um reg-fee again. Haha LOTS to learn here fella.
Read, read and read more. Then start digging and digging more lol

Last edited:
•••
everyone started where you are
don't take these comments too hard
they are all true.. the domain is worthless.. but the that's not the important part
the important part is to understand why its worthless and build on that

domaining takes months or years to get a hang of. the biggest mistakes newbies make is to think there is something easy about it.

but if you keep at it, devote time etc, you will one day understand why your domain has no value. thats the goal you should aim at. to not need to ask others if something has value or not. cause you will know it yourself.

all the best
ciao

•••
they are all true.. the domain is worthless.. but the that's not the important part

domaining takes months or years to get a hang of. the biggest mistakes newbies make is to think there is something easy about it.

but if you keep at it, devote time etc, you will one day understand why your domain has no value. thats the goal you should aim at. to not need to ask others if something has value or not. cause you will know it yourself.

all the best
ciao

Well said.

And to OP you can see with EstiBot how bad they are. Try something like Microsoft.com. It will return a value of 0$

Do not rely on this auto appraisal bots is all I am saying.

•••

all the best
ciao
Yeah looks like I should stick to tech ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't think its worth anything. Not trying to be critic But welcome to the game :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back