IT.COM

discuss Discuss platinum portfolio Squadhelp

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MarQos1986

Established Member
Impact
Hi there,

I own a platinum portfolio at Squadhelp and i am looking for some quick sales. It would be great to discuss my portfolio with people who can help me in the process. Please sent me a DM.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is a value estimate of like 520 Premium approved domains at Squadhelp?

•••
•••
If you have 520 approved premium on SH you can calculate 10$ * 520 = 5200$ as minimum

•••
It was a rough 2023 on SH. I'm not sure what to think of them going forward. The ultra premium marketplace seems to be going well for them but I don't own any of those names.

I have 800+ premium domains on SH. In 2022 I had decent sales, but 2023 was a joke on SH. I think others had the same experience. I guess I'm going to see what happens in 2024 and then reevaluate.

Not sure what's going on over there. The average time to sell is way, way up (like 89 weeks now) and the marketplace is too large (250k names and always growing). If you browse around it's obviously full of crappy names and the pricing is all over the place. They say they are going to tighten up the curation in 2024 but unless they remove a lot of the junk I'm not sure it's going to matter. Time will tell.

Still, they used to sell more names despite all this. So I don't know what to think.

All that to say, I don't think a premium domain on SH has much inherent value just because it's been accepted. Maybe $10 as the other poster said.

You can go to the wholesale portfolio section and see what other similar names are fetching. Try to look for portfolios with similar domain scores.

•••
Thanks for your feedback!

Can i ask you what your STR for 2023 was on those 800 Premiums?

I see some top sellers have 10% STR, but really wondering how.

For Squadhelp Premiums, is it more like 1% ?

Last edited:
•••
0% my man. I had about a 4% STR on SH in 2022, but they didn't sell a single domain for me in 2023. I've got a huge variety of names and prices.

To be fair, my portfolio was much smaller in 2022. I added about 700+ names this summer. So most haven't had too long to sell, but still - it should be more than 0 sold.

(Well, they did sell one name for $5k, but after I'd already sent the auth code and they cleared the payment, they suddenly reversed the sale with no explanation beyond "there was a problem with the buyers payment." )

BrandBucket did much better for me, and of course Afternic did too.

So, we'll see. I am giving them another year because of past results, but if 2024 is like 2023 on SH, what's the point of using their platform at all?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back