IT.COM

Parade.tv or Paradetv.com?

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
"Everybody Loves a Parade"

Anyone own or buying .tv domains? My sister-in-law who loved parades more than anyone i know recently passed away with alzhiemers and I couldn't help but think of her while watching a Christmas boat parade last night.

I can't say which of the domains i own, but since I'm looking at possibly developing a domain where parades the world over can be seen on tv, which of the two domains would you prefer and why?

Any input would be helpful. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not a great fan of the .TV extension but in this instance Parade.tv would be the only combo that would retain it's identity and recognition. Once you use or include the TV abbreviation your all ready identifying the content, As for using Paradetv.com it's almost unrecognisable as text, sure you can play-around with the format and text but it's still a poor mans choice of a .com

Yep who doesn't like a marching band. not sure there's any money in a website - bandwidth would be massive if popular and that will cost. So I agree with your motivation, it would have to be a labor of love

Last edited:
•••
Parade.TV

Last edited:
•••
I'm not a great fan of the .TV extension but in this instance Parade.tv would be the only combo that would retain it's identity and recognition. Once you use or include the TV abbreviation your all ready identifying the content, As for using Paradetv.com it's almost unrecognisable as text, sure you can play-around with the format and text but it's still a poor mans choice of a .com

Yep who doesn't like a marching band. not sure there's any money in a website - bandwidth would be massive if popular and that will cost. So I agree with your motivation, it would have to be a labor of love
Thanks BaileyUK.....i tend to like .TV as well. Whether it's a marching band, a Christmas parade or a Military parade....like the saying goes, "Everybody Loves a Parade" btw, everybodylovesaparade.com is for sale @ Huge Domains for $3,195. However, it's available to hand reg in .org, and i may just buy it.

While most adults enjoy parades, they're perfect entertainment for kids.

Thanks for chiming in Bailey....i'd have given you a Bouquet but i'd already given one to another friend Bob Hawkes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back