IT.COM

How would I

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dude

Account Closed
Impact
how would i develope boardz.org?? any ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
z and .org

both the z and the .org in my opinion hurt. whenever i see z at the end i think appz and warez. but i think you can make a discussion board on forums. like discuss what kind of forum software is good. provide add-ons, skins and etc.

•••
Originally posted by Webtwink
both the z and the .org in my opinion hurt. whenever i see z at the end i think appz and warez. but i think you can make a discussion board on forums. like discuss what kind of forum software is good. provide add-ons, skins and etc.

Agree, and a la: http://warez.slashdot.org

Do NOT copy anything on their site, or with their design ... but to get ideas about types of layout, content, and the like. The "z" is a little funky, but that's not necessarily "bad" on the interenet, IMHO.
Good Luck with your venture. :D

•••
I think I may make it into a site that provides skins and maybe hacks for message boards like XMB and a few other ones

•••
Sounds like the best use for it dude :)

Mike

•••
dude,

I kinda like the name.

Make it an everything site for message boards. Board rankings/ratings, themes, hacks, directory.

•••
I dunno..I kinda like the skateboarderz slant. The "z" gives it an edge.

ST

•••
Originally posted by painperdu
dude,

I kinda like the name.

Make it an everything site for message boards. Board rankings/ratings, themes, hacks, directory.

I agree with painperdu. That would seem like the most fitting thing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back