Dynadot

question How to trigger the GoDaddy email to join the premium network?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I got an email "Your domains for sale are eligible for our Premium Network"

It said I have many names that are eligible and soon GoDaddy will send me an email. I didn't get an email, how can I go about getting this email so I can get my names on the premium network?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you list them on AN or Sedo?

•••
I know on AN, they send such email but if the 60 days lock is on, you will not be able to receive it. If the delay has passed, try to delete the domain and relisted again to trigger it.

Last edited:
•••
Did you list them on AN or Sedo?
both

here is the email

We just noticed you have domains listed for sale on Afternic that are eligible for our Premium Network. Premium Network domains gain exposure on leading registrars around the world, appearing in over 75 million monthly search queries. This additional exposure can result in additional domain sales.

Opting in to our Premium Network qualifies your domains for fast-transfer, which can fetch higher prices because of reach, and allows immediate control for the buyer.

You have the following # of domains registered at GoDaddy that are eligible for our Premium Network:

• Total Eligible Domains: ---

GoDaddy will email you shortly to complete the opt-in process. Simply click on the link in that message to authorize your participation.

•••
Yeah I receive this one a lot but I didn't the receive the email from the registrar because the 60 days lock still on

•••
Yeah I receive this one a lot but I didn't the receive the email from the registrar because the 60 days lock still on
the amount of names they mentioned in the emails means most are older

•••
Looks like an automated email from Afternic, but sending this I guess they don't take into consideration your registrar (and some do not fall under their ''Premium''). Like if your names are with Epik - forget about it.

If your names are with Dynadot, for example, you may want to check Dynadot's backend right away without any emails, chances are Dynadot is waiting for you to confirm it already.

Point is - there might not be any email at all... And indeed, for all names with 60 days lock the ''Premiums'' will not work...

•••
Looks like an automated email from Afternic, but sending this I guess they don't take into consideration your registrar (and some do not fall under their ''Premium''). Like if your names are with Epik - forget about it.

If your names are with Dynadot, for example, you may want to check Dynadot's backend right away without any emails, chances are Dynadot is waiting for you to confirm it already.

Point is - there might not be any email at all... And indeed, for all names with 60 days lock the ''Premiums'' will not work...
Thanks, I think those names are at namebright

•••
Thanks, I think those names are at namebright
I got the same email today and all of mine are at GoDaddy and past 60 days. Someone must have run a report to check which names are listed, but not enrolled in fast transfer. I had like 20 out of 700+ on my list. I did get a GoDaddy email about one of them, asking me to authorize it for AN FT. The rest I'm pretty sure are already in FT.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back