Dynadot

Afternic + Namesilo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
Afternic:
Congratulations on choosing the Afternic Premium Network for the promotion of your domain names. Your domains are registered with an eligible Premium Network registrar.

In order to get the domains live on the Premium Network: 1) we need to confirm your domain ownership and 2) you need to accept the Premium Network terms and conditions so that your domains are opted-in to the Premium Network. You will be contacted shortly through email to complete the opt-in process. Click on the link in that email to complete the process for the following domain​

from @namesilo i got zero emails

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is some glitch I've also faced. Try to wait a bit more (a day or two?), then if still no email from NameSilo delete the name from Afternic and add it again - this should trigger the opt-in process again.

•••
The domain has been registered 10 days ago and i got 18 emails from Afternic

•••
Exactly what was happening with one of my names. Then just re-add it right away.

•••
If the domain is within the 60days lock period, Namesilo as well as others including Godaddy will not send any email

•••
If the domain is within the 60days lock period, Namesilo as well as others including Godaddy will not send any email
Good point, haven't thought about that.

•••
yes u have to keep track of whats under the lock
then u get nothing.

other than this, I find the optin emails messy.. cause it all varies depending on regtistrars.. and sometimes registrars aren't fully compatible etc..

I guess its worth the hassles and prbolems, cause u get more exposure. but its not a system witout bugs or issues.

•••
The domain has been registered 10 days ago and i got 18 emails from Afternic
Your domain need to be eligible for fast transfer, means the domain should be 2 month old.

•••
When fast transfer eligible domains complete 60 days lock period, you should receive the email. I mean Afternic tracks 60 days period and send the email thereafter. Just wait to receive it.

•••
Back