NameSilo

discuss Afternic's Premium Network...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
So currently the majority if not all of my domains that are eligible for Afternic's Fast Network are listed @ BIN and my premium domains, these are listed as Make Offer with a minimum floor price. Has anyone had any experience of listing all of their domains as make offer listings and if so, do you think this performed better than if you were to list under the BIN option?

I'm thinking of testing this shortly and will share the results here.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You go ahead, but there were few threads already about it and the majority agreed that BIN is definitely better than MO (I think so too). It's just that psychologically an end user sees MO and thinks ''it's so expensive, the owner doesn't even want to publish the price not to scare off people'', and he goes to alternatives where price is clearly seen and comparable. And this thought of his is right in 90% case. You normally see MO for premium names or for names where the owner wants some big bucks (xx xxx at least).

•••
With the two sales I've had in the past six months with them, the BIN was definitely easier and quicker. There is a concern, though, that some marketplaces may even mark up the price further, and take the extra profit. That could be a barrier to sales, if they post a price that is perhaps too high.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back