Dynadot

discuss How Much Would You Sell Your Entire Portfolio For Today?

NameSilo
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
As of this moment, I have 652 active domain registrations in my collection. If I sold all of them for $2,000 each, I would have 1.304 million dollars. If I sold them all for $1,000 each, I would have about $652,000. At $500 each I'd have $326,000 and at $250 each, I'd have $163,000. At $100 each, I'd have $65,200.

If you sold every domain you have for $2000 each, how much would you have? How much would you sell your entire portfolio for?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have 800+ names but $2k each is not possible.

Epik.com appraisal total is $54k, but i hope i will get better ;)

•••
As long as I get like eleventy dollars per name I might be okay.

•••
$100 per domain... I'd take that offer.

Who is buying my whole portfolio?

Last edited:
•••
Am I able to cherry pick some? If I have to sell ALL, then I'd say

•••
I will be cool with $100 per name

•••
$$$$$$$ will be fine .Some domains are worth more than others.I will wait for the right buyers for the domains that are worth the figures .Anything is possible in domaining.

Last edited:
•••
I would not sell the entire portfolio (450 names at the moment) for less than $150,000. Probably closer to $200,000...

Last edited:
•••
Let me see - 1600 x 2000 = Wow :)

•••
With nearly 18 domains at present, $2000 for each would sum up to $36000 consisting of a bunch of 4L and 1 and 2 and 3 words brandables.

At end-user levels, I might settle up for $10000 :).

•••
•••
I might let the entire portfolio go for a klondike bar... maybe

•••
Yeah, a portfolio sale of about 200 domain names at $100 each for $20K would be okay ... then I'd probably start over again ... so addicting!

•••
I only have 100 names as im very picky with what i buy lately but im letting alot of my older purchases expire or will sell them cheap.

However i would probably take $5k for my whole portfolio and that includes my one day very valuable single word .Cam domains :) but not including BitcoinReward(.)net as thats half my partners. That domain with website maybe $20k+

Last edited:
•••
I had around 800 domain and was willing to 10k for all but realized and dropped most of the domains. It's really pain to pay for renewals.

I'm keeping the domains which I have received inquiries so far and I trimmed my portfolio to 180 domains including 42 brandbucket names.

I'm further reducing the number but adding some quality domains. I have paid more than $200 as an average for last 10 acquisitions. I can at least get my investment if I sell today.

Last edited:
•••
50 million !!! .... woohooo

im gonna need a new maid ... a young maid

90176_c5e5c3764657f47f94310ef0e11dca0d.jpg

Attachments

• lots-of-money.jpg
    lots-of-money.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 74
•••
•••
Maybe GD is watching this thread! :)

I know we have some great domains here!

•••
•••
I wouldn't sell my whole portfolio, a lot would probably go way cheaper than they really worth.

•••
I have maybe 25 names for sale. I put whole portfolio on Flippa with a 10k reserve so thats what I was willing to take for them. I had no interest at all so was a bit down hearted then a week later I sold one of the names for over 3k so its swings n roundabouts. Dont know that id take 10k now lol.

•••
Sold a collection of names for $80K at one point last year, mostly what I considered to be very crappy four letters. Retained the best four letters, and still have many dozens of these top top four letters. The Asian buyer turned around and sold them, individually, for 10X more. He managed to sell them off very quickly too, within a few months. So selling in bulk is not always the smartest idea. Basically gave away a million dollars. My manager was running the show then, was not entirely my decision.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just got about 80% of what I own appraised at $253,000 per Epik.com. Rather lofty number in my eyes.

•••
Is the epik.com appraisal automated?
I'm still not sure if it is possible to sell my domains lol :p

•••
Back