NameSilo

How much have you invested into your domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Good evening all!
I have seen posts asking users how many domains they own, but I want to know how much have you actually invested in your entire domain collection??

For me I have spent about 600 US since my first experience with domain names!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have spent about $25.00 for the purchase of domain names ... big spender i am LOL ... however i plan to spent alot more in the months to come .....

•••
That's a good start Munky! I am planning on spending another $50.00 or so this month on new registrations, but not more than that unless I could sell my existing inventory.

•••
I have spent $0 on domains and plan on spending that much, lol. All my domains are from here for NP$ :D

I actually plan to spend no money whatsoever and just make pure profit off of my sites when I build them and sell them either here or wherever else I can find.

•••
Do you mean on registrations or on registrations and purchasing aftermarket names as well?

Just registrations and backorders: $7500-10,000
Purchased afternarket: Approx. $10,000 (2 purchases included sites)

•••
I have invested about 1200$ I think,

•••
•••
•••
•••
Wow, those are some pretty great figures!
For people who have spent over $1k on domains, is domains your hobby??

•••
Probably about $1k or so on domains

A lot more on development costs etc

•••
•••
started about 2 yrs ago with 100$, filled enom acct and started buying. Now I own over 50 domains, have a steady monthly income from parking and generate about 1/3 my normal job salary yearly with domain names. Domain names have paid rent, bought my motorcycle, paid bills and alot more.

Best 100$ bucks I ever spent.

•••
That is a very interesting and motivating experience Vic! What kind of features do your domain names have that would generate parking income??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back