Domain Empire

.mobi How much will LLL.mobi cost in secondary market?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much LLL.mobi cost in secondary market?

All LLL.mobi gone!
LLL are really good when it refer to mobile net surfing :wave:
easy to remember, easy to type. (current mobile type.)

How much LLL.mobi cost in secondary market compare to .com .net .info?
Any guess :talk:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
brindle123 said:
..if you sell for a lousy $100, then you've chickened out, lost out, and sold out.
Well, I think you are being harsh, and also with limited vision. Today I've sold 12 of them (different resellers 8, 2, 2) here at NP, with an average price of $107. Most of them I only paid $19 each total (2 years $9.xx per year). So...

- The profit from those, after reg fees, is over $1,000 in my pocket today.

- That's only weeks after registering them.

- That profit has PAID FOR ALL THE OTHER .Mobi's I'm KEEPING.

So, a little for today... a little for tomorrow.. it's all about timing, for me.

And I wouldn't call myself a "chicken".

:gl:

•••
-db- said:
Nice -db- Nice. Develop it or Flip it & Flip it pays for develop it...

brindle123 said:
That being said, if you sell for a lousy $100, then you've chickened out, lost out, and sold out. Don't be too eager to sell. All LLL domains have increased in value and will continue to increase in value. I'm hanging in there for the long haul.
It's all about your own portfolio and profit model; not whether one has "chickened out".

•••
-db- said:
Well, I think you are being harsh, and also with limited vision. Today I've sold 12 of them (different resellers 8, 2, 2) here at NP, with an average price of $107. Most of them I only paid $19 each total (2 years $9.xx per year). So...

- That's only weeks after registering them.

- That profit has PAID FOR ALL THE OTHER .Mobi's I'm KEEPING.

So, a little for today... a little for tomorrow.. it's all about timing, for me.

And I wouldn't call myself a "chicken".

Yes I was harsh. I just think that LLL.mobi's have more potential than $100 each. They costs more to reg., are just as rare as any LLL.ext, and they are more versatile than the .us ext. which are going for more than $100. I think demand will grow very fast. Yes, you have $1000 in your pocket now, but in a very short amount of time, I think you could've had $12,000. I only see the price going up my friend. It seems that alot of domainers are in this for the quick profit. I'm in it for the long-term investment. No hard feelings about the chicken thing. I was just trying to get people to hold out for more $$$$.

•••
I understand, and certainly no hard feelings. It's a fun and interesting discussion. :)

And, I should point out again, I do have some I'm holding long-term as well.

•••
-db- said:
I understand, and certainly no hard feelings. It's a fun and interesting discussion. :)

And, I should point out again, I do have some I'm holding long-term as well.

I'm glad to here that you have some you are holding onto. I think if everyone held onto theirs for a little while, then the higher offers will start to come in, setting a higher average price overall for LLL.mobi. If we sell them all now for $100 or $150, then that's what they're worth. If we wait until those $500-$1000 offers come-in then we've helped ourselves bring the value up. Selling them low sets a low price standard. That's where I'm coming from.

•••
you all are making me reconsider my sales prices... or even whether I should sell now at all.

I guess if I see a 4 or 5 figure LLL (non-word) sale soon I'll have to join the buy and hold crowd.

best of luck to all.

Dave

•••
-db- said:
I want to thank the OP (onlinelife) for a smooth and professional transaction on 8 .Mobi 3-Letter domains. Even with going between 3 different registrars, he was fast and friendly to deal with. A real pleasure. Great trader.

:)

Thank you for compliments! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back