Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond C

Established Member
Impact
Hello Friends,
I received offers $1000 from a major media company in Berlin. I counter offer £40000. They responded back with $5000 USD/Euro is top of what they would pay.

What do you think of the market value of USA.Deals? How much should I counter offer? Should I accept $5000 or ask more?
You opinion is much appreciated. Thank you.

Comparable Market Sales:

USA.tv - $125000 - 2016

USA.org - $56000 - 2013

DailyDeals.co.uk - $55000 - 2013

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on your personal situation..if you want money to pay renewals of other names then take it.
If you are well situated, your portfolio well balanced, so you can wait for better offers, definitely wait, because USA.Deals has tons of potential.

Another though: if they are major media company, then can pay more then 5k..of course, they might look for alternatives though, but they will not find many.

•••
Depends on your personal situation..if you want money to pay renewals of other names then take it.
If you are well situated, your portfolio well balanced, so you can wait for better offers, definitely wait, because USA.Deals has tons of potential.

Another though: if they are major media company, then can pay more then 5k..of course, they might look for alternatives though, but they will not find many.
I agree, 'they will not find many' other extension better than USA.Deals if their niche business is USA travel deals related agency.

•••
I think at $5,000, that is a good offer for the name.

•••
$5K is very good offer. You can stretch upto $10K Max if they are willing to pay.

Sales history examples given by you are top notch and established extension. There is no comparison with top level extension against newly born extension.

But $5K offer is good one.

This is just an opinion. I am not an expert of anything. I am just a student of this field.

Thanks

•••
$5K is very good offer. You can stretch upto $10K Max if they are willing to pay.

Sales history examples given by you are top notch and established extension. There is no comparison with top level extension against newly born extension.

This is just an opinion. I am not an expert of anything. I am just a student of this field.

Thanks
Good point. Will let you know the outcome of negotiation.

•••
Hello Friends,
I received offers $1000 from a major media company in Berlin. I counter offer £40000. They responded back with $5000 USD/Euro is top of what they would pay.

What do you think of the market value of USA.Deals? How much should I counter offer? Should I accept $5000 or ask more?
You opinion is much appreciated. Thank you.

Comparable Market Sales:

USA.tv - $125000 - 2016

USA.org - $56000 - 2013

DailyDeals.co.uk - $55000 - 2013
I tried to think what they are thinking ,and I would just let them know your reserve right now is 18000 euros and you would consider all offers over 10000 euros ,use this it will work because thats what your really thinking

Last edited:
•••
I tried to think what they are thinking ,and I would just let them know your reserve right now is 18000 euros and you would consider all offers over 10000 euros ,use this it will work because thats what your really thinking
Great advice. Thanks.

•••

Thanks
He is modest ,he is an expert

•••
•••
I only see, don't comment, because I'm a beginner

•••
•••
I see $10K possible. Good luck.

•••
•••
Seeing as its an ngtld, with higher than average renewals..$5k seems like a great deal. Cash today is better than cash tomorrow. With smart investing the earnings you could generate from that $5k could be equal to or more than the relatively high prices you are quoting.

IMHO, take the $5k and keep moving up the ladder. Great job, good name and best of luck :)

Last edited:
•••
Offers like these don't come every day. Believe me, the first offer received is often the last you'll ever get. It all depends on your intentions.

•••
This is a very solid nTLD, probably top 1% compared to the complete garbage you usually see here. As an impatient person, I would definitely take $5k. I could see $10k possible but as @Kate said even the greatest domains don't get these types of offers every day. Maybe stretch this offer towards $7.5k but don't get too greedy

•••
Good name. Definitely worth middle $XXXX.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back