Dynadot

poll How many domains you own?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How many domains do you own?

How big your domain portfolio?

I start from myself: I own 10 domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I'm also a dev so I made my own keyword generators and stuff, and sifting through millions of combinations before regging any.
Checking available via domain generators you register 2 or 3 word .com domains?

And question #2: It is great register available .net domains?

•••
Checking available via domain generators you register 2 or 3 word .com domains?

And question #2: It is great register available .net domains?

Each domainer has their own style. This being said, I focus on 2-word .com domains only.

If I was considering something else, would not go for .net. Had little success with .net, if any.

•••
yes maybe
only sales will tell
or parking income

Sales will tell indeed.

Regarding parking income, I don't believe in that. Way too little money.

Would rather build a website, I mean, what is so difficult to put up a cms and add 10-20 pages? Then over the course of a year you can earn significantly more via adsense if you don't have more lucrative ideas.

Not to mention that a developed domain will be much more interesting and will value more to an end customer.

•••
If I was considering something else, would not go for .net. Had little success with .net, if any.
Easy Clothes .net is available for register and I long period thought that it is good domain, is not?

•••
Sales will tell indeed.

Regarding parking income, I don't believe in that. Way too little money.

Would rather build a website, I mean, what is so difficult to put up a cms and add 10-20 pages? Then over the course of a year you can earn significantly more via adsense if you don't have more lucrative ideas.

Not to mention that a developed domain will be much more interesting and will value more to an end customer.
But stats of domains that parked is key feature. That to know "only domain" is enought to park it.

•••
Easy Clothes .net is available for register and I long period thought that it is good domain, is not?

Sorry I don't do appraisals. Just as a comment, I would not spend a single cent on that domain.

Edit: Not even for the corresponding .com, if by chance it was available.

Last edited:
•••
I am down to 90 but that's 89 to many 🤪

•••
•••
•••
Not true. I sold one my handreg half a year ago SouthernUkraine.com at NP auctions for $1. Hand regs can sell but cheap, the better to buy domains.
I've sold over 6 hand regs all low XXX, so yes, Hand regs sells

•••
I now have 1200 domains.
Sold 3 names this year

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back