Domain Empire

question How do you find the owner of companies you outbound to?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lord Antares

Top Member
Impact
Some people mentioned hunter.io but all that does is list emails which may or may not be related to the owner. I mostly get several [email protected] emails or something like that.

Anyone got some more advice?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We read the forum for the other dozen threads that have all this info.

•••
LinkedIn
About page on website
Whois

etc.

•••
let me sharing with you guys one idea .

@ name

1.First
you can use .wikipedia look at " Key people "
upload_2019-1-13_20-20-52.png

2. Second
Sundar@ name.
Pichai@ name.
SundarP@ name.
SPichai@ name.
SP@ name.
Sundar.Pichai@ name.
Sundar_Pichai@ name.
SundarPichai@ name.

it work well sometime best of good luck B-)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
All depends on info needed if you get me pissed off i can find out your dogs name with a bit of time. I like to know my buyer but you need to understand your buyer if you ever want to make it.
If eg: Billy Gates offered $500 he might go to 500k just because you know he can.

Last edited:
•••
LinkedIn
About page on website
Whois

etc.

Somehow whois never occured to me.

However, someone who is experienced at email marketing has told me that sending cold emails to personal emails (even name + hosted domains) is illegal, but something like admin + domain is not. I do know that emailing is a grey area.

•••

However, someone who is experienced at email marketing has told me that sending cold emails to personal emails (even name + hosted domains) is illegal, but something like admin + domain is not. I do know that emailing is a grey area.

in which country?

•••
•••
•••

Use domainiq.com "whois_history "

upload_2019-1-14_5-51-24.png

OR

upload_2019-1-14_5-52-19.png

upload_2019-1-14_5-52-36.png

hope this info helpful :)

•••
Thanks a lot, almarri, I didn't know that was a thing.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back