IT.COM

How do I add to my NP$ ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, there used to be an area where I can buy NP$ and pay from my Pay Pal account. I would like to add domains in the live auction, but I don't have enough NP$. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for the info and link!

•••
so its not possible to buy directly from the namepro shop now? the only way to buy them now is from other members? meaning i have to pm, wait for a reply, do a transaction, wait for a transfer, etc? its a bit silly to be honest.

suggestion: bring back instant NP$ funding. instant gratification good. anything else bad.

i would have added 5 domain lot to the next live auction but i'm out the door in an hour and i need what i need when i need it. sorry :(

•••
so its not possible to buy directly from the namepro shop now? the only way to buy them now is from other members? meaning i have to pm, wait for a reply, do a transaction, wait for a transfer, etc? its a bit silly to be honest.

suggestion: bring back instant NP$ funding. instant gratification good. anything else bad.

i would have added 5 domain lot to the next live auction but i'm out the door in an hour and i need what i need when i need it. sorry :(

I agree. I liked it better when buying np$ directly. I had to pass on the auction too.

•••
Plus its not safe.. i want to buy NP as well for the auction..

•••
I agree, it is very inconvenient the way it is now. It would be nice to be able to buy $NP directly again instead of having to wait soooooo long for other members. :(

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back