NameSilo

advice Where and how to approach big investors when I have liquid domains ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MHExplorer

Established Member
Impact
I need some of my names renewed and want to liquid some of my names so that i can cover the renewal costs of the names i think are important.

Now, i don't like to just post names without permission or knowing if it is a right place or not. So is there any way to do this properly. I know i have some names which big investors would happily pay $100 to $200 for but not sure how to approach them.

The other issue i have is that i can only sell through Afternic, Sedo or DAN. Means no direct payment or any paypal kind of thing. So is it possible for investors to accept this ?

Please guide me. I am not asking for any guide on how my domains are. I just want your help to let me know how to approach proper investors and show them the names.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most investors are happy to look at names if they are good quality, and have wholesale fixed prices. If you want to send me a list I would actually be happy to take a look at it.

I think most investors are happy to use Dan, Sedo, or Afternic, but those marketplaces will charge you a big commission. You could import the lead at Dan and only pay 5%, so maybe that is your best bet if you don't have PayPal

•••
Creating a sales thread in this forum is also an option.

Thus, you can reach many potential buyers.

•••
•••
•••
•••
post here list or in sale thread

•••
Feel free to send me a list.

I am not big fan of proactive domain pitches, as most times it is just junk being offered.

If you have good domains at good prices though, any seasoned investor would be willing to buy them no matter how they were contacted.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
DNWE never worked for me. It feels like a ghost town.
I just bought a domain on there today. I have bought (7) in the last few months.

Domains might not be flying off the shelves, but they do happen when quality meets price.

Brad

•••
i can only sell through Afternic, Sedo or DAN

You can also try Daaz.
5% sale fee, the lowest on the market.
You don't need to point your nameservers at them.
@DaaZ

•••
•••
DNWE never worked for me. It feels like a ghost town.

Purchased many names via DNWE.
And sold 1 .com (brandable short name) for $99.

The only way to find domain is to search based on 'keyword and/or length'.
Probably mine got sold based on length (6).

Still many domainers aren't aware of DNWE.

•••
Still many domainers aren't aware of DNWE.

I think they need some polishing for UI/UX and advertisement on certain platforms.

•••
You can also try Daaz.
5% sale fee, the lowest on the market.
You don't need to point your nameservers at them.
@DaaZ

At DaaZ, @MHExplorer you no need to worry about pointing name servers, no need to worry about importing leads. Just 5% fixed fee for BIN listings.

Just load the names with BIN price, share the direct lander link for checkout. Just 1 minute checkout to complete the purchase by your buyer. If you need any help , we are active on namepros too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back