IT.COM

How ChatGPT Coined a New English Word to Define the Indefinable and helped me sell my domain name faster!

NameSilo
Watch

postscripter

Top Member
Impact
I have the domain name Quinble.com and it sounds so much like a real English word, but unfortunately it is not.
I asked ChatGPT to help me create a definition for it! And I couldn't be more satisfied! ChatGPT creativity is beyond beleif, this is its real power.

- Imagine you have just created a new English word and the word is "quinble" create a definition for it
- ChatGPT:
Sure, here's a definition for the word "quinble":
Quinble (noun): A feeling of simultaneous curiosity and uncertainty about a situation, often accompanied by a desire to explore or investigate further.
Example sentence: As I peered into the dark and ominous cave, I felt a strong sense of quinble wash over me, wondering what secrets and mysteries it might hold.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ChatGPT or no ChatGPT, the domain still fits more like a brandable. Definitely no English word.

•••
I don’t see why this is beneficial for sale of the domain

•••
Nice idea but can you elaborate on this part of your post title please?

...helped me sell my domain name faster!​

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back