Dynadot

discuss How can traffic domain be better utilized?

NameSilo
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
How do you think can the domain names with traffic be better utilized?

We see that Sedo is not paying well enough for parking, for it to be counted as anything close to 'revenue'.
When some of the domains with some associated traffic with it can't even recover its own renewal, we definitely need to think of an alternative.

What do you think could be a better alternative to parking with companies like Sedo?

Anything you can think of is worth a discussion or thought!

Go crazy!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any views on this?

Anything like forwarding the domains to Amazon Affiliate links/ putting up a page with amazon products etc?

•••
•••
•••
It's hard to tell, although I tried, mine doesn't get much traffic so. But I heard people talking about bodis parking every now and then.

•••
If it has traffic then it could be well worth setting up an Amazon site for it. The problem generally is this takes a lot of time to do for lots of domains.

•••
Parking Crew seem to be the best parking payer ATM. Much better than Bodis/Sedo. That wouldn't take much effort to point to their servers for a month or two. Amazon might be a good choice too, but as @domainer111 said, it takes a lot of setting up. Alternative to Amazon would be DropShipping but slightly easier to setup (which I've investigated but not yet tried, personally).

•••
If it has traffic then it could be well worth setting up an Amazon site for it. The problem generally is this takes a lot of time to do for lots of domains.
Absolutely. The time factor is the biggest roadblock.

Parking Crew seem to be the best parking payer ATM. Much better than Bodis/Sedo. That wouldn't take much effort to point to their servers for a month or two. Amazon might be a good choice too, but as @domainer111 said, it takes a lot of setting up. Alternative to Amazon would be DropShipping but slightly easier to setup (which I've investigated but not yet tried, personally).
I'm planning to monetize with Amazon affiliate program. Depends on the time though. Dropshipping, I'll have to check. Although people I know are doing $10,000 - $50,000 monthly in drop-shipping(not by forwarding domains though).

ParkingCrew.. Any more reviews anyone?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back