NameSilo

Which is better?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i have a few hundred names with traffic all parked at domainhop and sedo. This is what plan to do:
to make a one page(or more) web page (5mb) with info/freebies and links, etc
included would be affiliate links and other adverts finely balance with other "valuable" contents.

my question is which of this option is better?
1. re-direct all traffic to just one site
2. set up 100 identical sites and host them individually :music:

anyone doing this stuff!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you can just put them as addon domains for your one site. so that if say you have /king/blake.html on your main site then everyother site will work like blake.com/king/blake.html

•••
just make a few themes and make link the right domains to each themes.

so people get the idea that its a real site, so you got a higher click rate.

•••
redhippo said:
my question is which of this option is better?
1. re-direct all traffic to just one site
2. set up 100 identical sites and host them individually

I'd say better one or few sites than a hundred. Because people will remember just one site, bookmark just one site, make links to just one site, etc. Even if you drop some of your domains later on, links will remain because they will not be to the dropped domain but to one real site.

•••
It's according to your plan hippo .... I'd build/develop a few with Directories

Business.html
Health.html
etc ....

Then Place Appropriate links on those (Change Content a little on different domains - maybe use a different set of Affiliate links in Each Business Directory)

The Domains that you have for sale "For Sure going to Sale" Should be linked as so - as it may hurt the Validity of the main directories if you have "This Domain for Sale" pasted everywhere on a decent directory.

Make sure the Parked pages aren't too duplicated as well - Know need in having :
b2bontheinternettoday.COM and b2bontheinternettoday.NET On the same Business page if they have identical Content -

Hope this doesn't confuse you too bad ~ :)

•••
If you can make it organized in 1 site then do that. If you can't then make as few sites as you can but keeping it organized. If it is too hard to navigate then people won't visit it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back