Dynadot

Holo vs VR vs MR vs AR vs any other reality (All realities)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VRdommy

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DNJ...
xrmovies.com $2.5k /sedo
XrMovies dot com is mine and not sold i think it was Xrmovie dot com and a seperate shout out to cordoba hope all good been reading your posts

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
in The Mighty .US extension
🤗

holo.jpg

•••
It would be clear to me that META is 2-3 years behind Apple's Soon to be released tech.
Normally FB is quite about where it is but, when you are about to be caught behind 'by your investors',
you 'spill the beans' on what you are working on in advance to look like you are a short step away.
https://techcrunch.com/2022/06/20/m...pes-will-help-it-pass-the-visual-turing-test/

Still convinced we are likely <11 months away from Apple release.

A NAME CHANGER event ! (even if we can't afford it)

My advice would be to grab any low hanging fruit that is out there now. By the time they announce a future event, it will be to late. But it's nice to know 'there will be competition' soon enough.

Last edited:
•••
It would be clear to me that META is 2-3 years behind Apple's Soon to be released tech.
Normally FB is quite about where it is but, when you are about to be caught behind 'by your investors',
you 'spill the beans' on what you are working on in advance to look like you are a short step away.
https://techcrunch.com/2022/06/20/m...pes-will-help-it-pass-the-visual-turing-test/

Still convinced we are likely <11 months away from Apple release.

A NAME CHANGER event ! (even if we can't afford it)

My advice would be to grab any low hanging fruit that is out there now. By the time they announce a future event, it will be to late. But it's nice to know 'there will be competition' soon enough.

Besides Metaverse, AR is going to be real important soon.
But
All ships will rise (good names)

•••
•••
Perhaps I own the best keyword in the metaverse health niche.

HEALXR dot com..

Can be used as Heal + XR..

Can be used as a typo of healer..

Found on expired domains within 2 minutes of drop & quickly regged..

I own

MetaverseHealth
Virtual therapy
XRhealthcare
XRhealth
HealthXR
TherapyAR
TherapyXR
MedicalAR
VR-Therapy

•••
I see Virtua.com sold for $78K last week. Resolves to a metaverse site. Not sure if the site was part of the sale. Also HoloBet sold for $3,888. I hope that's not one of the many holo names I let drop over the last couple of years.

•••
DNJ

Meta.Golf $ 5,127

The domain lander does not suggest development, but a reseller.

•••
•••
•••
I see Virtua.com sold for $78K last week. Resolves to a metaverse site. Not sure if the site was part of the sale. Also HoloBet sold for $3,888. I hope that's not one of the many holo names I let drop over the last couple of years.

it's ok to drop many holo names..but holobet should never be dropped.. nor vrbet etc

•••
DNJ
metaverseblockchain.com $2510

- of course this is crypto coin again and it also was to a reseller.

•••
[
DNJ
metaverseblockchain.com $2510

- of course this is crypto coin again and it also was to a reseller.

Yup end user price is AT LEAST *10

•••
In case you missed it, per DNJ:

HoloShow / com $2040 (Not my sale...)

•••
VRblowjobs .com sold for $106 7-21-22 GD.:)
VRninja .com sold for $805 7-24-22 GD. What an awesome name!

•••
In case you missed it, per DNJ:

HoloShow / com $2040 (Not my sale...)
Yep, I missed it.
Interesting to see if it was a end user but has yet to resolve (as of 8/1)
and even that normally points to development. We shall see.
Speculation should be on the rise in this space as well.

•••
•••
•••
I own;
HoloRobotic.com
HoloPivot.com
XrFuse.com

The first two are live on SH

Last edited:
•••
•••
My first XR domain

G o d X R (.) c o m

•••
•••
Looking at DNJ's domain sales list for the top half of the month,
Nothing stood out for our niche but one thing I have noticed....
Take a look at the number of 3 word domains. Heck, I even noticed a 4 worder.

Now those of you that have been doing this 10 years or more would know that back then, nobody really wanted much to do with 3 word or long-tail names.
I contended back then that it was a matter of time before the best short names supply would dry-up (if demand warranted), leaving no choice but for the longer names. For at least for names that make sense.
Now I would also mention that this happens on a niche by niche basis and it does take time, and that it also takes a growing economy and/or niche. Merger and acquisition dampens demand.

But our niche still has not seen it's rise for the category killers but for the investment world.
And I doubt that happens till the VR market is 50% saturated. So, it will be a while yet.

But I do admit a have quite a few 3 worders for our niche. The majority are 2 word domains.
The trick is to precisely describe a popular need or a want to become a kinda 'sub- category-killer' in the future.
Crystal ball required. LOL

Something to look forward to... VR software releases will be hitting the virtual storefront in sept/oct to make something of a name for themselves before the xmas season gets started. We will see how much competition there is.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back