Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Buy your raffle tickets now, 20 NP$ Each

http://www.namepros.com/raffletickets.php

For each ticket purchased, 5 NP$ is added to the raffle prize pool & $.30 goes to the charity fund being donated to the Bay Area Rescue Mission, an emergency shelter serving homeless men, women and children. You can buy as many tickets as you want! You need not be present at drawing to win.

Many great prizes have been donated already. Tons of NP$ prizes will be added to the mix as tickets are purchased.

Special Thank You Gifts:

Purchase 25 tickets or more and get a special charity ribbon for your NamePros postbit and profile.

Purchase 100 tickets or more and receive two embroidered NamePros hats and copy of the NamePros holiday homepage signed for you by -RJ- and NPQueen. :santa: Free worldwide shipping included.

hphat.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You couldn't buy raffles ticket from your domain credit. CMIIW

•••
•••
Got 25. I like collecting ribbons.

•••
•••
lighting_blue said:
You couldn't buy raffles ticket from your domain credit. CMIIW
why not? :'(
Anyway I just did :hehe:

•••
I just bought a ticket. Hopefully, I'll win something. :santa:

•••
So, when is the rest of the raffle taking place? Anybody know?

I have won prize #28, I am going to sell or auction it and donate all proceeds to the charity. Please let me know if you are anyone you know is interested. Thanks :blink:

•••
I got my 25 tickets now !

I won also prize #25. Want to sell / auction it also to the charity. ;)

•••
i bought a 100 tickets and won a few already woohoo

So all the prizes havent been givin out yet???

•••
jay28 said:
i bought a 100 tickets and won a few already woohoo

So all the prizes havent been givin out yet???
The prize list is here http://www.namepros.com/raffleprizes.php and there are still quite a few open spots, so I think there are still prizes left.
:kickass:

•••
•••
Chef Patrick said:
how are there prizes left? i want to wi'tn something :)
Chef! Thanks sooo much for the card by the way, that was very thoughtful of you and much appreciated!

As far as the raffle goes, if you look at the prize list, there are users names listed beside each of the won prizes. There are still several without the winners name beside them, so I was assuming that they hadn't been drawn yet. Not quite for sure though, some people were still buying tickets this morning . . .

•••
Woo I won something. Something that I can develop into a good cancer advice site hopefully too :)

Last edited:
•••
DomainApple said:
Chef! Thanks sooo much for the card by the way, that was very thoughtful of you and much appreciated!

As far as the raffle goes, if you look at the prize list, there are users names listed beside each of the won prizes. There are still several without the winners name beside them, so I was assuming that they hadn't been drawn yet. Not quite for sure though, some people were still buying tickets this morning . . .
no problem, your welcome :)

ok, i thought the drawing was only from 5-5 yesterday. guess we'll find out soon enough.

•••
WOOT WOOT! I was one of the winners! I won my domain and got it pushed to me smoothly. Thanks for the great idea for this raffle, it was fun!

•••
We are leaving the raffle open for today, for those that weren't able to join us yesterday.

Everything that doesn't have a winner listed next to it is still up for grabs. There will also be a bunch more NP$ prizes added from the NP Raffle Fund, so you can still participate in the charity raffle until we close sales.

•••
Nice then there is more to be won then mewwhahahaha

•••
Asmro said:
WOOT WOOT! I was one of the winners! I won my domain and got it pushed to me smoothly. Thanks for the great idea for this raffle, it was fun!

It was a quality name...CertifiedEducators.com :) Enjoy!

•••
-RJ- said:
We are leaving the raffle open for today, for those that weren't able to join us yesterday.

Everything that doesn't have a winner listed next to it is still up for grabs. There will also be a bunch more NP$ prizes added from the NP Raffle Fund, so you can still participate in the charity raffle until we close sales.
Sweet, draw my ticket for the free banner, 500 NP$ and 1000 NP$ :) :) :)

•••
•••
Got myself some. Good Luck to all ^.^

I would like to say it's nice to see how much NP does for charity organizations.

Keep up the excellent work!!

Merry Xmas All.

NVD

•••
I WON!!! OMGOSH!! I NEVER FREAKING WIN!!

I got hosting from fused!, whoa!!!

How does it work to collect the goodies?

•••
ALG said:
I WON!!! OMGOSH!! I NEVER FREAKING WIN!!

I got hosting from fused!, whoa!!!

How does it work to collect the goodies?

Congrats dude. :kickass: This raffle thingy was surely fun :laugh:
I guess you'll be contact later

•••
Special Thank You Gifts:
Purchase 25 tickets or more and get a special charity ribbon for your NamePros postbit and profile.

i hope i will get this

-sri

•••
Well done to all the winners :)

When will those who purchased 25(+) get their ribbons? ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back